Your home life

Pony: Your home life was pretty bad. Your mom was a drunk after your dad left. When your mom was not drunk she would be pretty caring. She even liked Pony when she wasn't drunk.

Darry: You had your own home because you were old enough. When you were younger you had it pretty good. Your parents loved you and treated you as well as they could.

Dally: You were Buck's sister and you lived with him for a long while. He treated you very good and even introduced you to Dallas himself. (What a move dude)

Johnny: Your home life was almost as bad as his. If your mom wasn't there to put herself between you and your father, it would be. You would wake up with your mom with you in your bed almost every morning. She would buy loads of makeup to mask your bruises and scars.

Steve: You had been abandoned when you were 12 and you took pretty good care of yourself. Steve loved being at your house because it was so clean and big unlike his.

Two-Bit: You and your brother had been from home to home, sleeping on anyone's couch that let you and than you stumbled into the Curtis house. You had been from home to home to home for about 6 years.

Soda: You had the best home life a Greaser girl could have. Your parents didn't have very much money but spoiled you as much as they could. You are not a brat about it though.