Part 3: Gray's Regret & School

Dear Juvia,

I'm sorry if it seems like i'm ignoring you. Tsuki told me that you were crying last night and i couldn't help but think that i messed up. Badly. I just wanted to say i was sorry.

Sincerely,

Gray

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I felt like I had messed up really bad and there was probably no way I could fix it. Tsuki had already talked to me now and I had told her I'd try to talk to Juvia. Tsuki came into my room and I looked at her.

"Hey Tsuki." I said with a slight smile. She smiled back.

"Hey Gray. Dad's gonna drive us to school today. And we've only got ten minutes left to leave." She said and my eyes widened and I quickly looked at the time.

"Tsuki! Why didn't you tell me sooner?! Ah man!" I exclaimed before quickly grabbing my school bag and ran out of the room. I heard Tsuki giggle a bit and came out of my room as well. I quickly grabbed what I needed for school.

Me and Tsuki headed out to the car with Dad and got in the car. Tsuki bent over the seat and seemed to be looking for something behind the seat. I was confused.

"Tsuki, what are you doing?" Dad asked.

"It's just a few things that me and Evergreen picked up for a few people. Mira helped make them a few days ago." Tsuki said and I raised a brow in suspicion.

"Why is it I have a feeling that it's about shipping someone?" I asked.

"Oh, they're for Natsu and Lucy's ship!" Tsuki said with a grin and sat back down with her second grade backpack next to her and it looked full.

"Tsuki, did you seriously use your second grade backpack to store the shirts?" She nodded.

"Yup! We didn't have any other bags to use them to carry the shirts." She said with a rather cheerful look. I sighed and looked out the window. It was typical for her to ship people with other and with her, it's quite likely that she hangs around Mira too much.

I know she's up to something. I just can't put my finger on what and I never could until it was too late. I hope she's not up to anything that involves me.