Part 6: Mira's Invitations

*Tsuki's POV*

The next day, I just walked with the girls. "So, sleepover at your place tonight, Mira?" Mira nodded.

"Yup! I even let Elfman in on what we were going to do while we were there. I'll be talking to Gray about it while you tell Juvia, right Tsuki?" I nodded.

"Yeah. Better to do it early than late. But the goal here is to have them together before the end of the quarter even though it's only the first quarter. The end would be about four weeks away now." I said and the other girls nodded.

*Time Skip*

I went to the courtyard to see Juvia staring at the water in the fountain. I smiled and went up to her.

"Hey, Juvia." She looked at me and smiled.

"Hello, Tsuki. What is it?" I took out an envelope that Mira gave me and handed it over to Juvia. She took it and looked at it for a second. "What is it?"

"An invitation. Mira's having a sleepover at her place and the girls and a few of the boys are going as well. Ashley will be going as well but," I put my hand over both sides of my mouth to make sure no one not in on the plan could tell what I was saying. "Me and the others have a plan." She was a bit confused.

"Plan?" She asked and I nodded slightly.

"Trust me. You'll understand soon enough." I said, smiling.

*Mira's POV*

I met up with Gray and Ashley. 'Bingo! Ultimate bonus!' I thought, smiling. I waved at them.

"Gray! Ashley!" I called and they both looked over at me and came over.

"Hey Mira. What's up?" Gray asked and I pulled out two envelopes.

"I figured i'd invite you two to a sleepover at my place. We're planning to play a few games there and I figured i'd let you two in on the fun!" I said, still smiling.

"Sure. Is Tsuki going though?" Ashley asked, taking her envelope and Gray took his.

"I did invite her but I don't think she's coming. She figured she had some extra work to take care of for her other classes." I said and Ashley smiled.

"Okay, it's settled then. I'm going. What about you, Gray-sama?" She asked him and he nodded.

"Sure. I don't see why not I guess. I'll talk to Tsuki about it at lunch." Gray said and I smiled with a nod.

"Okay! Sounds good to me!" I said, happily.

'Going exactly like planned. I hope your ready for the time with Ashley, Tsuki. This is our only shot at this.' I thought and went to go find Tsuki and talk to her about the success.

*Tsuki's POV*

I was waiting outside the school store for Mira until I saw her coming over.

"Hey Mira. About time. Did it work?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yup. Next, we just have to await after school so we can head to my place." Mira said and I nodded.

"Good. I hope Ashley will come as well as much as I hate it. But that's the only way this plan will work." I said, crossing my arms.

"She is. I made it to where she would."

"Okay. Let's hope this goes as planned."

*Time Skip*

After school, me and Gray were walking home. "So, you're not going to Mira's sleepover?" I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean? Of course I am." I said and he had a slight unbelieving look.

"And what about 'your work for your other classes?'" he asked and I was still confused. Or at least acting confused.

"I don't have any work to work on tonight." I said and he rose a brow.

"Well, that's what Mira told me."

"She was making up excuses again." I muttered with a slightly depressed aura.

'Yahoo! Way to go Mira! Make the birch think the wrong thing! Best. Shipper. Ever! Thanks a lot, Mira!' I thought, secretly while still acting depressed. This was obviously why the others call me the trickiest shipper. I mean, sure Mira's pretty good at shipping but I can hide my actual emotions to have a different emotion hide it if it helped me in something. Most of the time, shipping others.

This plan is so far coming around the best.

Hey guys! So yes, this was a pretty short chapter but the rest of the current part of the plan is coming! I promise Gruvia will be behere soon! Following in the next chapter but that's all I'm going to spoil for you guys. You will figure out what we are planning when I update again. Good luck with the guessing, ya'll. I'll see you guys in the next update!

Luna Out!

P.S.

The song up top is Bad Girls by MIA. My all time favorite song when it comes to mischeif. ^^