~ Fifteen ~

4K reads... 4K!!! I'm crying holy shit... why do you guys read my crap?? Wow... okay, this is... overwhelming.... I'll have to speed up these updates now, Huh? ;) haha, thank you all so much for reading, I'm so glad you've made it this far!! I'm so thankful for all the reads, comments and likes, and I'm also very thankful for you who read this, keep it in your private library, and refuse to like or comment so no one knows you read x readers. Your views are very much so appreciated. 💚💚💚

Thank you all for reading!! It means the world to me~

___

"You said nothing about flu shots." You say in a shaky voice. Yoongi shoots you a cocky smile.
"What? Afraid?" He questions.
"Sorta... kinda... yes, okay?! Y-You could've given me a warning! You said we were picking up my antidepressants, not this!" You shout. Yoongi laughs.
"I-It's not funny! How would you feel if I tricked you into doing something you're afraid of!?" You growl, stomping your foot and crossing your arms like a child.
"I guess I wouldn't be all too happy about it, but I wouldn't be acting like a child." He points out.
"I am not acting like a child!" You stomp your foot again. Yoongi chuckles.
"Alright, sure." He says, smirking. Does he really find this amusing!?

You sit down next to him with a huff, refusing to make eye contact.

"Aww, you don't hate me now, do you?" He questions with a pout. You turn yourself away from him, keeping your arms crossed so he doesn't see how much your hands are shaking.

Realizing you're ignoring him, he lays his head down on your shoulder, sighing.
"Jagiya, notice me~~" He whines. You ignore him.

The next twenty minutes go by in seconds. You think happy thoughts, trying to get your mind off the fact that you'll be getting a needle in your arm. Deep, panicky breaths are all you can muster.

"Min Yoongi?"

You turn to see a doctor walk out, looking between you and Yoongi. You whimper.

"That's me." Yoongi says, pushing himself out of the chair, he stuffs his hands in his pockets, turning to you.
"Wish me luck, Jagiya~~" He says with one of his signature gummy smiles.

Damn that boy. Damn him and all his cuteness.

He comes out moments later, pulling his jacket back on.

"So?"
"So?"
"How was it?" Your voice shakes.
"It was awful. Felt like someone stabbed me with a thousand bolts of lighting." He smiles at you again. Great, conjoining two of my greatest fears into one. Fuck you too, Min Yoongi, Fuck you too.

"Really, how was it?" You ask, annoyed.
"You'll feel every bit." He pats your shoulder. The doctor calls your name.

You step into the office, closing the door. It's small, and filled with needles. Lots of needles. Or perhaps that's just your imagination.

The doctor smiles at you.
"Hello there, Miss Y/n, I'm Doctor Raj." He extends his hand to you. You shake it despite your sweaty and clammy grasp.
"H-Hi." You reply. Don't look at the needles, don't look at the needles, don't look at the needles...
Doctor Raj chuckles. "You and your friend have the same grip."
"We do?" You question.
"You do." He replies.
"What do you mean by that?" You ask.
"Both of you have shaky, sweaty hands. I assume both of you are afraid of needles?" He questions.
"Shaky, sweaty hands?" Your eyes trail off to the little window peering out of the office, landing on Min Yoongi. He's picking up some loofa's from a cart and examining them. He knocks the cart over, then frantically rushes to pick up the spilled bathroom products.
"He's not afraid though." You say, turning back to the doctor. He smiles.
"Well, that's what he wants you to think."