The Shining Beacon Part 2

Opening: "Cho Zets Dynamic"
Y/N's POV
Y/N: "Well since we got nowhere to go,let's head to the auditorium"
Jaune: "Alright"
We went back to the auditorium,and we saw Yang waving at us
Yang: "Ruby!Y/N! Over here! I saved you a spot!"
Ruby: "Oh!Hey,I-I gotta go!!! see you after the ceremony!"she then unexpectedly,grabbed my hand and guided me to where Yang was
Y/N: "Oh!well see ya Jaune"
When we got to Yang,she started to talk to Ruby
Yang: "How's your first day going,little sister?"
Ruby: "You mean before you ditched me and I exploded?"
Yang: "Yikes!Meltdown already?"
Ruby: "No, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school! And there was some fire, and I think some ice...?"
Yang: "Are you exaggerating?"
Y/N: "I wish she was exaggerating"
Ruby: "I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, and then she yelled at me, and then I sneezed, and then I exploded, and then she yelled at me again, and I felt really, really bad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!"
????: "YOU!"
Ruby then jumped into her sisters arms
Ruby: "Oh God,it's happening again!"
????: "Your lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!"
Yang: "Oh my god,you really exploded..."
Ruby: "It was an accident.It was an accident!"
The white haired girl then showed a pamphlet in front of Ruby
Ruby: "What this?"
????: "The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product. Although not mandatory, the Schnee Family highly encourages their customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy to follow guide to Dust applications and practices in the field"
Ruby: "Uhhh......"
????: "You really want to start making things up to me?"
Ruby: "Absolutely?"
Weiss: "Read this,and don't ever speak to me again"
Yang: "Look, uh, it sounds like you two just got off on the wrong foot. Why don't you start over and try to be friends, okay?"
Ruby: "Yea great idea sis!"she stuck her hand out,and cleared her throat "Hello, Weiss! I'm Ruby! Wanna hang out? We can go shopping for school supplies!"
Weiss: (seemingly enthusiastic) "Yeah! And we can paint our nails and try on clothes and talk about cute boys,like tall,strong,and handsome here"
Y/N: "The hell did I do?"
Ruby: "Wow,really?!"
Weiss: "No"
As she said this,Professor Ozpin walked on stage and started to tap on the mic,checking if it's on
Ozpin: "I'll... keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. (as the students whisper among themselves) You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step"
As he walked off,Professor Glynda walked up on the stage
Glynda: "You will gather in the ballroom tonight; tomorrow, your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed"
Yang: "He seemed kind of... off"
Ruby: "It's almost like he wasn't even there"
Y/N: "Must've had a bad day today"
We all gathered in the ballroom,and I had been communicating to Kugutori in my mind
Kugutori: "So today was.....ok"
Y/N: "Thats all you have to say?"
Kugutori: "At least you made some friends"
Y/N: "True,I'm kinda worried about them"
Kugutori: "They won't find you,not here"
Y/N: "I hope not,I don't want to put anybody here in danger"
Kugutori: "Hey pay attention,your friends are coming over"
I look to see Ruby and Yang walking over
Ruby's POV
I was writing a letter to my friends back at Signal,I then hear Yang,jump on the sleeping bag next to me
Yang: "It's like a big slumber party"
Ruby: "I don't think Dad would approve of all the boys though"
Yang: "I know I do"(purrs as she sees a couple of boys shirtless,she then noticed Y/N leaning on a wall
Yang: "What's that?"
Ruby: "A letter to the gang back at Signal. I promised to tell them all about Beacon and how things are going"
Yang: "Awwww that's cute"I threw a pillow at her,knocking her back
Ruby: "Shut up! I didn't get to take my friends with me to school! It's weird not knowing anyone here!"
Yang: "What about Jaune? He's... nice!And
Y/N,There you go! Plus one friend! That's a hundred percent increase"
Ruby: "Pretty sure Weiss counts as a negative friend. Back to zero...
Yang: "There's no such things as negative friends! You just made one friend and one enemy!"I threw another pillow at her to shut her up
Yang: "Look, it's only been one day. Trust me; you've got friends all around you! You just haven't met them yet!Plus that boy you met,
Y/N is pretty hot"I then blushed lightly
Ruby: "Yang,shut up!"
Yang: "Wait,you like him?Awww my little sis has a crush!"
Ruby: "Wha?!?No I don't!"
Yang: "Yes you do,Cmon!go talk to him"
Ruby: "Wait,What?!?No Yang,let me go!"
I was being dragged by Yang to where Y/N was
He noticed we were walking over to his location
Y/N: "Oh,hey Ruby"
Ruby: "Hi Y/N"
Y/N: "Did you need something?"
Ruby: "Uh no,in fact I'll be going back to where I was"
When I turned around,I saw the girl with a bow,the one I saw when I exploded,she was reading a book
Ruby: "That Girl"
Yang: "You know her?"
Ruby: "Not really. She saw what happened this morning, but left before I could say anything"
Yang: "Well,now's your chance"she grabbed me and Y/N and we started to head to the direction of the girl with a bow
Y/N: "Wait?!?What?!?"
Ruby: "Wait! What are you doing?!"
Yang: "Hel-looooo! I believe you two may know each other?"
Girl with a bow: "Aren't you that girl that exploded?"
Ruby: "Uh, yeah! My name's Ruby! But you can just call me Crater... Actually, you can just call me Ruby"
Y/N: "And I'm Y/N,Y/N L/N"
Girl with a bow: "Okay"
Yang:(whispering to Ruby) "What are you doing?"
Ruby:(whispering to Yang) "I don't know,help me!"
Yang: "So.....what your name?"
Blake: "Blake"
Yang: "Well, Blake, I'm Yang, Ruby's older sister! I like your bow!"
Blake: "Thanks"
Yang: "It goes great with your......pajamas"
Blake: "Right"
Yang: "Nice night, don't you think?"
Blake: "Yes - it's lovely! Almost as lovely as this book! That I will continue to read.As soon as you leave!"
Yang then looked and whispered to Y/N and me
Yang: "Yeah,this girls a lost cause"
Ruby: "What's it about?"
Blake: "Huh?"
Ruby: "Your book.Does it have a name?"
Blake: "Well... i-it's about a man with two souls, each fighting for control over his body"
Yang: "
Y/N: "Is that a mystery book?I love those types of books,lets you try to find out what's happening"
Blake: "Yes,they are very interesting"
Ruby: "I love books. Yang used to read to me every night before bed. Stories of heroes and monsters... They're one of the reasons I want to be a Huntress!"
Blake: "And why is that? Hoping you'll live happily ever after?"
Ruby: "Well, I'm hoping we all will. As a girl, I wanted to be just like those heroes in the books... Someone who fought for what was right, and protected people who couldn't protect themselves!"
Blake: "That's... very ambitious for a child. Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale"
Ruby: "Well..that's why we're here,to make it better"
Y/N: "It seems childish,but I also agree,we're here to protect the good people in this world"
Yang: "Oh, I am so proud of my baby sister!"she then hugged Ruby,in which she tried to break free,they then started to get into a little skirmish
Ruby: "Cut it out!"
Blake: "Well, Ruby, Yang, Y/N,it's a pleasure to ha-"
Weiss then came into the scene,in her pajamas with her hair down
Weiss: "What in the world is going on over here?! Don't you realize some of us are trying to sleep?"
Weiss/Yang: "OH NOT YOU AGAIN!"
Ruby: "Shh! Guys, she's right! People are trying to sleep!"
Weiss: "Oh,now your on my side!"
Ruby: "I was always on your side!"
Yang: "Yeah, what's your problem with my sister? She's only trying to be nice!"
Weiss: "She's a hazard to my health!"
Y/N: "Geez,this girl is worse than anybody I've ever fought"
Weiss: "What was that?!"
Y/N: "Nothing,just saying your annoying"
Weiss: "I will hurt you where you stand!"
Y/N: "Please,you wouldn't be able to land a finger on me"
As I said this the candle that was giving us light was blown out,I then proceeded to just walk away
Outro: "Cha La Head Cha La(Flow:DBZ Battle of Z)"