i

Yeri is so preciousssss

A/N: i just used Yeri's name bc I couldnt think of anything else so uh
PARDON
----------------------------------

"Oppa?" Yeri's sleepy voice echoed through her and Jaehyun's shared apartment. She got up from their shared bed and went outside the room. She was very tired from her work. She worked as a secretary in a very big company whilst Jaehyun was a boxer. Well, at least that's what Yeri knows. Jaehyun had always warned Yeri not to come to him when he was 'working'. In this world of theirs, they had their own heroes to protect them. 
One of them secretly being Jaehyun. He worked all day sometimes but everyday he didn't. He would often just spoil Yeri or go out on dates. However, Yeri didn't really like the idea of a man spoiling her. Even her dad who had passed.

She sleepily walked along the hallway and down the stairs to their living room. There, she saw Jaehyun, bruised and beated up. Her sleepiness quickly went away as she helped Jaehyun to the couch. "Oppa! What happend?" She asked worriedly. "It's nothing princess." He said, smiling weakly. Yeri went up the stairs to their bathroom, grabbing the first aid kit. After finishing to patch up Jaehyun, Yeri helped him to their bedroom so he could sleep there. "Oppa. Sleep here, okay?" She said and grabbed an extra blanket. Jaehyun refused and tried to sit up. "Don't." He said weakly. "You need sleep. Don't worry. I'm a big girl now." She joked. She kissed Jaehyun's forehead and went out the room. Instantly, the tiredness came back to her and she fell asleep easily.

The next morning, Jaehyun was woken up by loud screaming. He bolted out the room and downstairs to see Yeri standing on the couch with a huge spider on the coffee table. He laughed silently but Yeri still heard it. "Yah! Oppa kill it!" She exclaimed. Jaehyun just laughed and put the spider in a jar and freed it outside.
"What day is it today?" Jaehyun asked once he went back in. "Tuesday. Why?" Yeri asked. "Shouldn't you be at work?" Jaehyun asked. "Yeah. But this upcoming 2 months, I have no work. My boss is at the Maldives. Having her dream 'honeymoon'. She'll pay me though. She said I worked hard and that she and I deserved it." Yeri said munching on a toast. Jaehyun stood up and walked towards her. He cornered her between his arms and the counter. He put the other end of the toast in his mouth and bit into it. Yeri's eyes widened as he continued to bite until their lips connected. They kissed as Jaehyun made Yeri sit on the counter. Jaehyun pulled away and put their foreheads together. "Now that definetly made me feel a hundred percent better." He said and smiled. Yeri laughed and hit Jaehyun's chest playfully. "Do you want to go on a date today?" He asked and hugged Yeri, his head on her shoulder. "Maybe a lunch date? Then we could go to the park." She said, putting her hand on her chin. She screamed as she was lifted off the counter by Jaehyun. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her to the living room. Jaehyun sat down with Yeri on his lap. "Oppa, if I were to be kidnapped what woyld you do?" Yeri asked, leaning against Jaehyun shoulder as they watched 'Hello My Twenties!' (I strongly recommend this show). "I would find them and beat them up. But, if they hurt my precious princess, then I would kill them with my bear hands."
Jaehyun said seriously. Yeri was scared yet happy. "Why?" He asked. Yeri sat up and faced him. "Well, its, because, you're the only boy who ever cared about me." She said. Jaehyun sat up and kissed her forehead. Yeri smiled and Jaehyun smiled as he saw the smile on Yeri's face. "Come on. We still have a date." Jaehyun said and carried Yeri to their bedroom.

"Princess! Are you ready?" Jaehyun asked from the bottom stair. They were going to have a formal lunch and then go to the park just like Yeri had planned.

Yeri came down the stairs wearing white sleeveless striped dress with black heels and a black handbag

Yeri came down the stairs wearing white sleeveless striped dress with black heels and a black handbag. Even though they started dating 5 years ago, Jaehyun was always stunned by her beauty. His jaw was wide open until she came down the stairs. She giggled and took his hand. "Oppa. Come on." She said and took his hand. Jaehyun opened the car door for her and went to the other side. He started the car and drove away to a famous restaurant.

"Oppa, you've been working out a lot. Don't strain yourself, okay?" She said, noticing how buff his arms looked in the suit he was wearing. "I will. I work out so I could carry you and our daughter. Or even maybe our son." He said. "Oppa, we can get married when I turn 20, ok?" She said. She felt a bit disappointed in herself because she cannot provide Jaehyun a child yet. She wanted to get married first before they have a child.

After eating, they headed to the park. Yeri's arm was wrapped around Jaehyun's as they walked around. Yeri laughed as Jaehyun said some corny jokes. They sat on a bench in front of the playground. Yeri rested her head on Jaehyun's shoulder as they stared at the kids playing. "I can't wait to have kids of our own you, know? Coming home to someone running up to your arms, telling them stories." Jaehyun said, stuck in a daydream. Yeri once again felt disappointed in herself. She couldn't even provide a child for Jaehyun. She really felt self- concious of her body even though Jaehyun tells her she has a nice one. She sighed and leaned deeper into his shoulder. I wish I could provide a child for yoh Jaehyun. But I'm not yet ready.