ii

Yeriiii stop bias wrecking me

-----------------------------------

Jaehyun woke up to an empty bed. It was still very dark and very early in the morning. He checked his phone, showing that it was 2:47 AM. He stood up and saw a light in their bathroom. He knocked softly on the door. "Princess? Are you okay?" Jaehyun asked in a gentle voice. "Y-yeah. I'm fine." Yeri's voice cracked and it broke  Jaehyun's heart. He quickly went downstairs to get the bathroom keys since the door was locked. He bolted up to the bathroom and opened it with the key. He opened the door to see Yeri in the bathtub crying while blood was dripping from her wrists. Yeri's eyes widened and winced as she felt the many scars on her wrists. Jaehyun rushed in and washed her wrists, her wincing everytime water made contact with the scars. Jaehyun was crying as well. He couldn't believe that his princess would do this. Yeri sat on the bathroom counter as Jaehyun wrapped a bandage around both her wrists. When he finished, he looked at his hands, which were on Yeri's legs. "O-oppa?" Yeri asked. Jaehyun simply hugged her tightly. He  thought that if he let go, he would lose her forever. "How could you do that?" Jaehyun's voice was small. He pulled apart and Yeri hopped off the counter and looked up at him. "I'm s-sorry o-oppa. I-" Yeri was cut off by Jaehyun's yelling. "HOW COULD YOU HURT YOURSELF?! YOU'RE A WORK OF ART AND-" Jaehyun stopped and sobbed. "I'm sorry." Yeri hugged him but Jaehyun pushed her away. Yeri was hurt of course. She looked down, feeling like a disappointment. Her mom first. Then her dad. Now Jaehyun. Whom she loved most. She didn't get the top grades but managed to get high scores. However, her parents made her feel like a failure. Jaehyun kept talking about having a child. Yet she can't bear one for him. She felt so much of a failure. She became more depressed. Anxiety, depression and self-conciousness came back. She hugged herself as she saw Jaehyun crying on the edge of the bed. She walked out the bathroom and downstairs. She put on her slippers and went to outside. As she made her way through the cold and harsh night, she still can't help but feel like a failure. Everytime she hears Jaehyun say something related to having good grades or even just working out, she just can't help it. All her life, she felt like an outcast. She didn't have anyone care for her or listen to her. She didn't have anyone or anything to hug except for a pillow. Everyone judged her and no one wanted to help her. At the age of 11, she thought, what is the point of life? Her sister was the one always favoured among the family. She got less attention and when she performed for her music class, no one came to cheer for her.
Yeri sat on the park bench, crying her heart out. It even started to rain. "Aigoo. You poor girl." An old woman held her umbrella underneath her and Yeri. Yeri looked up and saw the old woman. She stood up and bowed. She even held he umbrella for her. "What are you doing here? It's so cold. I was only coming home from the shop I work at when I saw you." The old woman had said. "Halmeoni, what about you? Why are you going home at 3:00 AM?" She asked. "Don't change the subject, dear. I have a granddaughter about the same age as you. She always changes the subject." The old woman had said. "Well, Halmeoni, I just became really depressed lately. My boyfriend was talking about having children with me but, I'm not yet ready." Yeri confessed. "He isn't pushing you, dear. He's just planning what he wants for the future." The old woman had said. "But, Halmeoni, it makes me feel like a disappointment. He and I had been dating for about 5 years now. I'm still young and all." Yeri said. "Go home dear. He must miss you. I have an extra umbrella. You could take it." The old woman said. "Thank you, halmeoni." Yeri smiled politely. She opened the umbrella and bid her goodbye. She walked home, somehow a little dry. As she arrived home, she heard snores coming from her shared bedroom. She quietly took the keys to the guest room and stayed there. She locked the door and changed out of her clothes. The guest room is where she stays at sometimes and since she had planned to stay there before the whole incident, she had her gadgets and clothes in the room. The guest room also had a bathroom with a bathtub. She fell asleep upon lying on the bed.

She woke up to a door banging. It was the guest room's door. She had a slight trauma because her dad would often abuse her and bang on the door. She ran to the bathroom and locked it. Then she found something. A razor. It had been a habit of hers when she was younger. She would cut herself everytine she felt like a failure. She then stopped when she met Jaehyun. She dragged the blade across her thighs and stomach. She then dropped the razor on the sink from shaking too much. She sat on the bathtub and let herself bleed out until the door got broken down. Revealing a worried Jaehyun and Taeyong. Yeri looked at them with closing red puffy eyes. Her eyes eventually gave up and she lost conciousness.