3

I looked around the office and some of them looked at me in shocked and some of them bow politely to me. I guess they didn't know who am I yet. I saw three familiar figure at the financial section. I smiled and stanf infront of them since they gather in one table.

One of them noticed my presence and looked at me in shocked. I smiled and raised my hand give her a small wave.

"Y/N? Is that you?"asked Sana in questionable. Taehyung and Jennie lifted their head from their work paper then looked at me in the same time. Both of them wided their eyes.

"Hello guys. Yeah its me. Y/N. Kim Y/N. Your friend."I said. Without wasting their time, they stand up and rushed toward me. They gave me a group hug as usual. I struggled and say "yah you guys. Stop it. I can't breath. Let me go" they immediately broke the hugged and smiled at me. I inhale and exhale.

"when did you come back?"asked Sana.

"Why you didn't tell us?" Asked jennie.

"You looked different. Did you really change?"asked taehyung.

I smiled by their question. "Just now guys and sorry for didn't tell you guys about my presence. Hehe. By the way Taehyung, my answer for your question is yes. I am change."I said then sit on the chair. They sit down and cleaned the table that full with their paper work. They must be so busy.

Financial is not easy. "So, how are you guys? Its been a long time I haven't meet you guys."I said. They all smiled.

"We miss you y/n. We all fine as always."Said Sana. I smiled and nodded. "Why did you change? Do you really mean it about what you told us a few years ago?"said Taehyung. My smiled faded and nodded in yes.

"Yeah. I mean it. This is my chance to get what I want and as you guys promise me last time, you guys should help me to get it."I said in serious. They all nodded. "Yah hotie, don't worry. We will help you to get it."said Taehyung.

I glared at him and say "and now what is with this hotie?"

Last time he called me nerdy and now it hotie. Like seriously this friend really have prepared many names for me. I mean nickname. He really love to change Sana, Jennie and also my name. Sometimes we really get annoyed because of him.

But for the three of us, he is cute. He always make us happy and smile. Thats why Sana,Jennie and me always hangout with him. We didn't care what the others at school talked about us.

At least we become friend with him sincerely. Not like the other girls. Near him just to get him as their boyfriend.

"Hehe. Last time I called you nerdy because you're a nerd person. Now, you change into a hot person and also beautiful."said Taehyung.

I smiled innocently. Sana and Jennie nodded in agreement. "Yeah. Taehyung is right. We're happy for your new personality. You look good in makeup and also this fashionable outfit."said Sana in smiled.

"You look like a model."said Taehyung. I laughed by their statement. Then, my laugh faded when saw a figure walked toward us.

The guy walked toward us with a few papers. Do I know him? I smalled my eyes tried to figure out who he is. He gave Taehyung the paper that he hold. No. Its not gave but he throw it on Taehyung face which make me, Sana and Jennie startled.

Oh damn. Who is he? Taehyung closed his eyes as the paper hit his face. I rolled my eyes in annoyed.

"Yah Taehyung! You really don't know how to do your work aren't you?! Namjoon asked you to send a few files about the latest event to my company?! And look what you brought to me?! You brought me the last two years files?! I want the lastest you fool?!"said the guy in mad.