My New Life

My name's Alice, I'm 14 years old but soon to be 15. I'm that typical shy girl everyone doesn't seem to know.

I was walking home one day and came across an ally that seemed just a bit to unsettling. Being my curious self I walked in slowly wondering of what to find. "i-is anyone there?" i called out hearing it slightly echo, then i saw something shift from the corner of my eye. I was already a bit deep into the ally and it was pretty dark so i didn't much move i was to scared to. "My my what is this little pretty thing doing here?" said a deep voice behind me, which then moved along behind me swaying my hair.

As i quickly turned around only to see a man with a white hoodie, i immediately remember all those complaints from the news about a killer with what seemed to be a tall figure wearing a white hoodie, as for feature he had black hair, dark circles around his eye, and a smile carved into his face.

"Y-y-your Jeff....J-jeff the killer!" i said shakily,

"So, you know who i am...well now you've made things worse, see if i let you go you'll tell people of our encounter" Jeff exclaimed removing his hoodie which then reviled his terrifying face to me.

I stood there shocked trying to picture in my head what would happen, many thoughts ran through 'im going to die!'

'maybe if i run now he wont catch me'

'but he's a killer'

'Alice! make a move!!'

As quickly as i could i ran to the end of the Ally way hoping i can find something to help me jump over the wall.

~  Sorry I'm gonna have to end it there, come back tomorrow if you want to know what happens next! thanks for reading!! LOVE YA ;D  ~