chapter 3

I was correct, i found myself being pulled by a killer towards the woods. Yet i felt like there was someone watching us head there.

" C-can you s-slow down!! im n-n-not used to running t-this fast!" i said trying to catch a breath. "just quit your whining! we're almost there ok" i was practically shocked

' was this guy made out of energy!?!?! im over here freaking dying! and he's over there like he hasn't even made a step!! ' i thought as jeff remarked without taking a single breath.

I continued running and running until we got to the edge of the woods, i was so grateful to even last that long,  at any second i thought my legs were going to give out "C-Can you c-carry me?" i asked still out of breath as jeff rolled his eyes sighing " You'll owe me" he said already carrying me bridal style.

I looked around slightly shaking as jeff stepped into the wood and he held me a bit more tight chuckling "is the baby scared?" he said practically laughing. I tried to punch his arm but i was startled by the sound of footsteps. "shit!" jeff exclaimed "He already saw us, you were supposed to be a surprise" jeff frowned looking down at me. I simply looked back confused thinking about it.

' he? what's going on...'

' i was a surprise???'

' i swear if i ever have the guts ima kill this guy ! '

Quickly i regained my sense of reality and couldnt believe what i was looking at.

A very tall man in a suit was standing behind us, but as i tried to pin point features i notice he had none...his face was just blank, no eyes, no mouth, no nose, no....no nothing!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

sorry it ends there cx

hope you liked it!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*