Chapter 7

Sitting with my back leaning against the chair and an astonished look on my face I peered down noticing I was wearing a white tank top with a few blood stains and some short shorts completely drenched in blood although it was dry.

I looked up slightly opening my mouth ready to ask a question but as soon as i started Jeff had interrupted "soooo, why don't we eat.. by the way, the pancakes look delicious slendy!" quickly shutting my mouth and glancing down, I stared at the plate in front of me "i-.. uhm t-they do look d-delicious" stuttering I looked towards the ground embarrassed.

Slendy chucked causing me to look at him with a tint of pink on my cheek. "Go ahead, eat it. We creepypastas eat as if mere humans so the food should have no affect on you" slendy said in his calm yet terrifying voice.

Slowly i picked up a fork and knife cutting off a piece of pancake. "i guess it c-couldn't hurt.." i mumbled putting the piece of pancake in my mouth.

It was amazing.. I've never had pancakes as great as these before. Quickly yet Slowly I ate everything on my plate. As i finished i thought to myself 'man.. for a killer slendy's a pretty great cook'.

Everyone had already been done with their food so Slendy sent them off on missions. I stood up and made my way towards the door trying to find a way out, being the way i am I've always gotten tired after eating so I wanted to find a place to sleep. 'I suppose I'll settle for the couch' was what i was thinking about as i found myself in what seemed to be the living room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

ima end it there! hope you enjoyed, sorry for the late update

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*