Forgotten Six

Kirito's POV
I asked this strange girl come over here because it was about to rain. I knew she probably wouldn't hear me, but I still took a risk. "What's your name?" Was the question that I blurted out. She looked around as if I were talking to someone else. "A-Azuki" she stuttered. Azuki...cute. "Kirito" I replied. I gestured the girl to come in. "Hey! Why don't you spend the night?" I asked. She blushed furiously and asked,"A-Are there others?" I smiled. "Yeah! MISAKU, GUMI, LUKI, SAITO, ARLOID!"

A/N
Misaku, Gumi, Luki in portrait above
Azuki's POV
There are four others? I watched in daze as Saito was yelling at Kirito for waking everyone up. Then I heard a voice," Calm down Saito!" That voice was Misaku's. it sounded so pretty! Misaku then noticed me and sprinted up over.

Misaku's POV

I noticed a girl was standing over there by herself. "HEY KIRITO! IS THIS YOUR NEW
GIRLFRIEND?" I screeched. I couldn't help it! She then blushed and muttered "no, I'm not." My face went down a little. Oh. "Well then are you here to join?" I asked hopefully. She gave me a puzzled look.

Azuki's POV

"Join? Join what? " I asked. Misaku then gave me a warm smile," the group silly! After all, you're forgotten too right? Everyone thinks you're not there." My face turned shocked and asked," you're forgotten too?" She then gestured toward her friends," all of us are." "Let me full you in." She said.

___after Misaku fills her in____

Kirito's s POV

Misaku seems to like Azuki being here. They seem to be getting along quite well... "hey! HEY!" I snapped out of my thinking as Saito was waving his hand in front of my face. "Dude!The rain stopped!" He said humbly. I quickly jumped to my feet. "Guys! It's time to move again!" Gumi whined " again?" She put on a sad face. Saito then went over and pet her head.

Gumi's POV
I felt a hand on my head. I looked up and Saito was there. I felt my cheeks burning as I gently put his hand down, I looked towards the entrance. I got up ready to start our long journey once again...