Life

Life is a game.
If you want to win it, follow the instructions and play it right.

That's what I have learned my whole life. No one was there to tell me how to behave, how to dress, how to learn stuff, it all came to me by myself. Probabaly, it was in my genes but then again I wouldn't know that as I lost both my parents in a car accident when I was 3. After the accident, my custody was given to my mother's youngest sister, Ruby. She wasn't married till I was 6. It was a bit hard for her to earn my custody as there were many relatives capable and strong enough, both physically and financially, to get it. She wanted my custody because she knew that those relatives had no good plans for me in mind as I had inherited a $100 million inheritance left by my parents for me and for a better future. My aunt Ruby had no plans like these for me as she loved me a lot and she knew that if my parents trusted somebody a lot with me, that would be her. When she won my custody, she just gotten her degree in M.B.B.S and was looking for a job so that she could take care of me both physically and financially.

She married a man named Rubin and they took care of me like I was their own daughter. An year later, my aunt gave birth to a baby girl named Adrian. She was beautiful and yes, she was, she died an year later because she had a heart transplant, which was successful but it lasted for only a little time. Aunt Ruby and Uncle Rubin were devastated, they thought having another child might result into what happened to Adrian, so they never tried again. I remained an only child until they decided to adopt which was about the time I was 10. The adoption gave them a tiny bit of hope that maybe finally they could be parents and start their own family. They adopted a young boy named Micheal, who was nearly 3 but they lost him too due to a natural death. The tiny bit of hope and happiness I saw in their eyes, disappeared as soon as they got to know Micheal died. I hadn't seen them this happy since Adrian died but that smile vanished when Micheal was taken away from us. So again I remained as only child to my aunt and uncle.

This was the game of the Almighty, give them a bit of happiness and then taking it away from them, just to give them something bigger in return of the sadness.

In the end, they received the greatest happiness when they were blessed with 2 baby girls, twins, identical they were and they were perfectly fine. Right now, they are 5 and I am 17 and this was pretty much any childhood story, well part of it...

To be continued...

Author's Note:
Hey guys, its the author here. So this is not exactly my first story, I have another account on Wattpad, which is @YouShouldBelieveMe13. I hope you guys enjoy this story, please share it with your friends and comment as well. Also I will try my very best to update the story every week or every two weeks as I am still a highschooler so it might take time.  Thankyou! ❤