Chapter 3

Jasmine P.O.V
I woke up from something wet dripping down on my face. I looked up it was bruno pouring water on me. "What are you doing "I said while wiping the water off my face.
"Boss want's to see you follow me" he said. I got up and followed him upstaris to the same room me and lala where in yesterday. I walk in behind bruno

"lei è qui capo" ( she's here boss) bruno said while leaving.

"Have a seat Jasmine" he said while pouring him some alcohol." How do you know my name" I said while sitting down. "Your friend told me". "Where is she did you hurt her because of you did I'm goi"... "No I didn't hurt her she's exactly going to the mall today while me and you have a little talk" he said while cutting me off and sipping his drink.

~ how could lala just leave me with him so she can buy some clothes~

"Since you know my name what's your name "I said while trying to not think about lala. "Tony"he said while sitting on his bed. "Well, Tony when am I leaving this hell hole" I said while walking towards him." I don't know It depends if I want to keep you or not" he said while putting his drink down. "Well you can already let me go becuase your not keeping me" I said while raising my voice.

"Well we're just going to have to see" tony said while walking to his closet.
"FUCK YOU I'M NOT STAYING HERE WITH YOU" I yelled. He turned around and walked towards me quickly with a deadly face. I got scared so I ran to the bathroom door and locked it. "JASMINE OPEN UP NOW" Tony yelled.
"NO" I yelled back at him. He didn't say nothing back. It was quiet for whole good 7 seconds. Out of no where Tony kicked the door down. Which caused me to jump and scream. Tony yanked me by my arm and put me on his shoulder. "PUT ME DOWN TONY NOW" I said while kicking and yelling. He threw me on the bed and ripped my dress off of me. "TONY STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I yelled. "SHUT UP" he yelled while bending me over his
knee. "Count "Tony said while pulling me hair. "FUCK Y".... Out no where I felt sting on my ass.

"Count "Tony said while smacking my ass again which made me jump.

"One "*smack "two" *smack *smack "Three ,four" please stop Tony I said while trying not to cry. *smack* smack" five, six" Tony please stop I said while crying. * smack *smack $seven, eight "*smack "nine" * smack "ten "I screamed. "Now don't ever cuss at me or yell do you understand he" said while walking to the closet. "Yes" I said while rubbing my ass. "Yes what "he raised he voice. "Yes sir" I said while not trying to yell. "Good , now go take a shower and put this on" he said while throwing me some clothes.

I went to the bathroom and closed the door. I turned around and looked at my ass in the mirror. It was red and purple with a hand print on it. I got into the shower the water hit my ass it stung like a bitch. I washed up and put on the clothes Tony gave me.

It was cute but I was still mad that he spanked me

It was cute but I was still mad that he spanked me. I walked out the bathroom and saw Tony with his shirt off. My mouth dropped he was fine as hell. "Close your mouth and go down staris "he said while putting on his shirt. I closed my mouth and said "your not even that hot anyways "I said lying. "Really because you were just literally drooling "he said while walking towards me. "Mmm I don't recall" I said while laughing. "Well we're just going have to see next time when my shirt off". "Whatever "I said rolling my eyes. He grabbed my ass. "Ow let my ass go tony" I said while trying to move his hands. "Don't roll your eyes at me "Tony said while letting go of my ass." I was just playing " I said while rubbing my ass.

"Come on" he said while grabbing my hand. We went down staris wear I saw lala and Bruno and some of tony's other people.

"vai a far partire la macchina" ( go start the car) Tony said to one of his guys. "Why don't you talk in English". "Because my guys don't understand English that well" Tony said. "Jasmine" I heard somebody yell. I turned around and saw lala walking towards me. "Hey Jasmine" lala said while hugging me. "Hi" I said while not hugging back.
"Whats wrong lala" said while letting me go. "Nothing" I said with a fake smile. "Okay girls come on " tony said while grabbing my hand.

~ We all got in the car and talked until we arrived at a huge restaurant~