chapter 7

Jasmine P.O.V
Jasmine I heard somebody say. What I said while putting a pillow over my head. Jasmine get up somebody said while yanking the pillow from me. What I yelled while opening my eyes. Oh my bad lala I didn't know it was you I said while rubbing my eyes. It's okay do you want to go to the mall today bruno gave me some money lala said while doing a little happy dance. Yeah let me just take a shower I said while laughing at her dance. Okay I will be downstairs lala said while walking out. I went to the restroom and got in the shower.

Tony's P.O.V
I was in a meeting when one of my men came in saying somebody here for you. Chi è ( who is it ) I asked him.
Non lo so ( I don't know) he said while shrugging his shoulders. Scusami ( excuse me ) I said to the men I was having a meeting with. I walked out the room and went to the living room. It was my dad. Tony mio figlio come sei stato. ( Tony my son how you been) my dad said while giving me a hug. Hey si apre e va bene ( hey pops and good) I said while hugging him back. Cosa stai facendo qui ( what are you doing here) I said while pouring us some drink. oh sì, ci serve un posto privato per parlare. ( oh yeah, about that we need to talk some where private). My dad said while taking a sip of his drink. va bene ( Okay).

Me and my dad walked up staris to my room and talked.

Jasmine P.O.V
After 15mins of being in the restroom brushing my teeth and drying my hair and body off. I forgot that I didn't have clothes over here. But I remember that Tony had some girl clothes in his closet. I heard Tony yelling to somebody. So I wrapped the towel around me and went out the restroom. Tony I said while looking at the guy he was yelling at.Non m'importa di cosa è capace di fare è meglio che si preoccupi di quello che sono capace di fare ( I don't care what he is capable of doing he better be worried about what I'm capable of doing) Tony said yelling to some guy. Tony I yelled when both of them look at me deadly. I need clothes I said softly. Well go to the closet and get some Tony said while raising his voice a little. Chi è questo ( who is this) the guy said while looking at me. Nobody tony said to the guy. Your sleeping with whores now thats why your not focus about russo and the business the guy yelled at Tony. I'm not a whore I yelled at the guy. Jasmine not now Tony said. pops go go Ti chiamerò più tardi ( pops just go I will call you later) Tony said. qualunque cosa ( what ever ) the guy said while walking out and slamming the door. Who is he I asked tony. He's my dad Tony said while pouring him some alcohol. That guy is your dad I said laughing. Yes he said while staring at me angry. Chill I was just playing I said while turning around to look for clothes.

~ As I was looking for clothes I felt somebody hands go around my waist~

I turned around it was Tony. Tony what are you doing I said while moving his hands off my waist but he held tighter. Tony lala waiting for me down staris I said. So he said while starting to kiss on my neck which made me moan. Tony stop I moaned. He yanked off my towel that was around me. You have a good body he said while smiling. Thank you now leave me alone I said while playfully pushing him off of me. Come on Jasmine just let me hit he said while grabbing my ass and kissing me

No I said while rasing my voice a little. Okay he said while letting go of and me and walking out the door. I just rolled my eyes and went back to looking for clothes. I found something it was.

I could fit the clothes but I couldn't fit the shoes they were a little bit to big

I could fit the clothes but I couldn't fit the shoes they were a little bit to big. But I just wore them until me and lala got to the mall. I went down staris looking for lala but instead. I see Tony and his dad talking. Have you seen lala I said while interrupting Tony. Don't you see me talking Tony yelled. Yes I yelled back. Which caused Tony to walk toward me and slam me into a wall. What the fuck Tony I yelled.

Shut up he yelled while slapping me. Tony!! tony's dad yelled. Tony backed away from me and told me to go to the room. No, I'm going to the mall with lala I yelled. I told her to go home because your not going he yelled back. I hate you I said while stomping up stairs.

I went to the room and slammed the door. I sat on the bed and cried myself to sleep.

Tony P.O.V
That Bitch makes me so mad I said while pouring me some whisky. Then why don't you get rid of her my dad said while taking my drink away. perché ha visto qualcosa che non avrebbe dovuto vedere e ha bisogno di rispettarmi. ( because she saw something she wasnt suspose to see and she needs to learn to respect me). I said while taking my drink away from him. quindi aggiustalo o lo farò perché ti distrae. ( so fix or i will because she's distracting you ) my dad yelled while walking out the door and slamming it. I went upstairs to check on Jasmine. She was sleep I toke off her shoes and pulled the cover over her and took off my shirt and went to sleep.