Hi!

Okay, so I know that the last thing you guys want is another author's note...so think of this as a promissory note instead.

I know that I have been the ABSOLUTE worst writer and I've let you all down and I'm so sorry for taking a million and one years to update this story. However, I'm not done writing it I've just been unimaginably busy the last few months. I've been managing a store, working 50+ hours per week and I've had no time to work on this or any of my other books. Any extra time has been spent watching Land Before Time and crying cause it's just a guaranteed outlet to make you weep.

On top of it all, my store is closing and they're actually transferring me to a store in Manhattan!!!! Which is so crazy and exciting but I move in less than a month and a cross country move is chaotic and scary and all of my time from here on out (up until February 8th) will be focused on moving and settling in. But I swear, and I'm not lying to you, as soon as I am settled I'll get you guys a chapter and we can finally continue Harry and Beth's journey!

Thank you all for the readers who've decided to stick with me and for those who haven't, I totally understand. I hope everyone is healthy and well and happy!

Love you so very much.

Em xoxo