The life of a gamer *pewdiepie fan-fic*

Sky's pov:

I'm a skyler, a youtuber with my friend. Dream come true right? Not when your only subscribers comment things like 'youll never make it'

I don't have a favorite youtuber...I like Pewdiepie a bit I guess.

Right now I'm watching an outlast episode of pewdiepie waiting for Ellie .

It's like fucking elleven at night. I love the jump-scare especially at night when you watch it at night it's even creepier.

*after the video*

Outlast episode twelve was awesome. But now it's time to make my video. I got my head set,computer, and mic then head to my tiny recording studio.

I went to my twitter account to see if anybody had left any suggestions for me on games to play. One comment realy stuck out. It was a suggestion to play the last of us.

I was waiting for Danielle to come so we can make the video...today we decided to make a video segment on GTA5 then next week we will play 'The last of us'

I heard a nock at the door. I was pumped up to record the video. I opened the door and danielle was wearing her white head sets that she wrote pewdiepie on.

"Hi!" She yelled in a funny voice

"Hi!" I said back in a funny face

We both laughed knowing how stupid we are

"You ready for some gaming?!" I told her trying to get her pumped

"Always. Oh hey did you read the comments yet?" She asked pointing at my face

"Yeah...people keep saying we should play 'The last of us'."

"I know. But hey im expecting a call from Tate later , cool ?"

"Its fine . Now lets get playing shall we ?"