Diagon Alley

Harold quickly made his way down the steps, he was excited to go get his supplies from Diagon alley for his first year at Hogwarts. He ran to his parents room, politely knocking on the door waiting to be let in.

"Come in."

Came a soft voice from inside the room.

Upon entering Harold saw his parents still in bed.

"Father, Papa, you aren't ready yet?" Even though asked as a question Harold's sentence sounded more like a statement.

"We aren't in a hurry dear, we have a whole week." Severus Snape, one of Harold's father's announced.

"Yes, but you promised." Harold said in a matter of fact voice.

"Yes, I did didn't I." He said, sighing and finally getting out of bed.

"Father are you going to come?"

"I've told you this my son, I am not allowed to show my face to the people of the world," The dark lord looked at his son, noticing the saddened expression on his face.

"Someday I will be able to though, once this cruel world changes."

Harold's face immediately lit up.

"Alright father, I'll meet you downstairs Papa." With that the boy walked out of his parents room, shutting their door quietly behind him.

Harold went into the living room where he sat patiently. A few minutes passed when his father finally walked into the room.

"Are we going to meet Draco and his Mother at Diagon alley, Papa?" Harold questioned.

"Yes, Harry. Now come on, I just got back from flooing Narcissa, she is awaiting our presence." Severus stated to his child.

Harold tightly held onto his father's arm.

"Don't let go until we land." Severus told the child firmly. Harold nodded.

With that Severus apparated to Diagon alley.

They landed in front of Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour. The man and his son quickly head in.

"Oh, Severus, finally. Draco has been waiting oh so impatiently." Narcissa stated jokingly.

"Mother, stop!" squealed the young, blond boy who was by her side.

"Hello Draco," Harold greeted brightly. Severus looked at his son with a small smile.

"Hi Harold." Draco responded a bit more shyly. Narcissa rolled her eyes at her son, but smiled nonetheless.

"I've told you before Draco, call me Harry!"

"A-alright Harry," Draco tried again, wanting to please his friend.

"Better." Harold stated.

"Alright, we better get going, what's first on the list." Narcissa looked at Severus. He sighed.