Same Face

"Harry?.....Harry ...come on, we need to get to breakfast."

Harold awoke to Draco shaking him softly.

"Yeah, yeah," the boy groaned out, swatting his friends hands away.

"How do you manage to not be tired after waking up this early?"

The blond scoffed.

"Because I, unlike you, have a schedule ...and quite frankly," the pale boy started, turning his face towards their room door, "it's nice seeing the sun rise up into the sky…."

Harold looked at his friend. He adored him, he loved him, and seeing the way that smile crept up onto the blond boys lips. Harry knew for sure that he didn't want anything but happiness to envelope the pale boys world.

"Did you really wake up early just to go outside of the grounds to watch the sunrise? How are you not in hufflepuff?"

Harold laughed, which earned him a pillow -well more than that- to the face.

"Shut up! I am Slytherin and I am proud." Draco sneered.

"Of course….your excellency.." Harry proceeded to dramatically bow in front of the blond, failing in trying to cover up his amused smirk.

"Alright. I'm going to breakfast and I am not going to wait for your lazy bum."

With that the blond grabbed his bag and made his wait out the door, slamming it shut behind him.

The ravenet only snickered and quickly got dressed.

~

In a hurry to meet up with his best friend, Harold paid no attention as to wear he was going. As a result he ended up bumping into someone.

"Oi! Watch where you're going!"

Harold looked up, locking eyes with a brunett boy, who looked eerily similar to himself.

"Sorry, I'm just in a bit of a rush to ge-"

They boy dismissed him.

"I don't need to know ...aren't you Professor Snape's boy?"

The way the boy had sneered out his father's name had his blood boiling, he chose to ignore it.

"Yeah…."

Awkward silence stirred between the two first years. Harold took this time to study the boy. He was right in the two of them looking severely identical. Their eye shape, to be honest their facial structure in general. But there were a few flaws.

Harold held dark brown eyes while the other boy held a deep emerald color. And, unlike his messy hair, the boy had it gelled back -something his parents always wanted him to do but he truly liked the way his hair looked in its natural state.

"What are you looking at?"

Harold was pulled out of his stupor.

"Sorry- I'll just be on my way now."

Awkwardly, the raven haired boy strid away. When he finally did make it to the great hall he, once again, bumped into someone.

Cursing to himself, Harold looked up. His eyes locked with Draco's.

"Dragon!"

The blond giggled at his friends antics, turning away in the process, attempting to conceal his burning face.

"Come on Harry, or we'll be late for potions."

Harold gave his friend a smile.

"Right."

~

"Today's been eventful hasn't it?" Harold expressed to his companion.

"It has and it's merely just lunch time." The blond boy cried out.

"..alright come on, it's just two more classes for the rest of the day, we'll be fine." The ravenet explained. "Besides we can use this break to go talk with Hermione and Ron ye?"

"You're right."

Upon entering the great hall once more, the two boys made a beeline straight to the Gryffindor table.

"Oi!"

Came a burst from said table.

"Hey Ron!" Harild fretted excitedly.

"Want to come sit with us, we're joining Hermione at the Ravenclaw table." The blond explained with just as much excitement as his friend.

"Yeah, I'd like too-"

"What are you doing?"

The three boys turned to the voice. It was the boy Harold had run into this morning.

"Talking with Harry and Draco-"

"Idiot, they are Slytherin's. You can't trust them." The boy spat.

"Oi! That's not true, Ron is our friend." Harry defended.

"That's what they all say."

"What's your name?"

The boy smirked.

"Alex, Alex Potter."

~ there is your update, I did it. I've been working on this chapter for an ungodly period of time and I am sorry, writers block sucks. Anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :) ~ awkward Author Out!