Alone

Hi everyone;

I am editing this book and changing the structure of writing. Hope you enjoy and inform me if something off or missing.

Baram POV;

(At the green room)

"Oppa Jebal, I want to eat some do not ruin my mood". Baram complains.

"You're an idol girl, so just stick with your salad. Until you finish your comeback promotion, no chicken or anything greasy for you OKAY" The manager explained.

I am Kim Baram and, I am20 years old. I am a solo artist in South Korea. 

Being an Idol is a lonely job. You sing alone, practice and you live alone. Pfffff the only person that I see daily is my manager and, he's annoying when he forbids me from eating the food I crave.

I have friends in the K-pop industry, they are two and the only male friends that I have. They're now in Japan, and we cannot talk because they have a tight schedule. I do not have female friends. They avoid me because I look quiet, shy and unsociable. I am, with the ones that do not bother to get to know me.

"Baram-shi it's time for you to get in the stage". A producer announces.

When I am in the stage it felt like heaven. I just love singing along with my supportive fans.

<At the house>

God, I am more than exhausted. My schedule is super tight and I traveled from between two cites today.

 I threw myself in my comfortable bed. From tiresome, I drift on my sleep without even changing my clothes or even removing my makeup. Good thing that I have tomorrow a day off.

***

<7:00 AM>

I woke up because of my manager calling.

 "Hello, its early morning and I do not have a schedule, would you please leave me alone". I did not get proper sleep for weeks so I'm angry. I hung up but he recalls again.

"Get ready now, I am coming to get you, the CEO wants to talk to you," He said calmly. 

 "I hate you, ugh okay give me 30 minutes to get ready just wait". This man is getting on my nerves. I did my morning routine and dress a bit formal. Don't know why but I did. I found Manager oppa at the door of my house waiting.

We arrived at the company soon because my house is near it. Sometimes, I want to go alone walking for sure they will never let me do it.

"Go straight to the CEO office and do not play around," I scoff at his order. He talks like I am a kid. He's not even older than me.

I went straight to the CEO office as my manager said. What a good girl I am? Note the sarcasm. I even don't have where to go here besides the training room and the CEO office.

**

(Knock knock)

"Come in" A voice echoed. I opened the door and get in.

 "Hello PD-nim," I bowed t him and he gave his smug signature smile.

"My favorite artist, sit and let's talk." What a fake man. "Do you want something to drink?"

 "No, I am ok" I shook my head. 

Pfffff he says 'my favorite artist' to everyone in the company. He nails acting to get what he wants.

"First of all, sorry for your day off. I'll give you another one this week".

"I have good news for you". I kept you quiet, and he sigh. WHat? I never wait for good news from him. "My darling you will go start studying at Seoul Art University starting from next week".

 "What ??? Me in university? But why?" I exclaimed. That's surprising.

"You have really good grades and, you act very well. So, I want you to study acting". Should I be as excited as he is?

"But, I never wanted to be an actress," He fixed the refixed his tie and look at me."It's for the sake of your image, I prepared your papers". Yeah, that means that it's no chance to say NO.

 "Okay if you say so, I think you know what's good for me." I took a deep sigh.

Yeah, making me more popular so you gain more money.

"I truly do" What a cocky and arrogant man?  "I'm planning everything. For the weekend, you don't have schedules just try to get ready for university life".

I bow and got out of his office.

My company called "MTD: more than dreams". Of course, that idiot person cannot come up with that name. He's just a producer who plays the role of a CEO because the real one is absent. I really miss those days, when she was there when we needed her. I miss her.

*****

I need to clean my thoughts, and the best solution for me is to dance. So to the practice room.

I changed my clothes to what I had in my locker, and I started dancing with no stop.

After 2 hours of dancing, I took my bottle of water to drink. I stopped drinking when I heard giggling and talking outside the room.

"Who's here?" I said with an annoyed voice. "Ugh did you guys see me dancing all the time?"

Two handsome men opened the door and enter clapping.

"Our best friend! We miss you," One of them exclaimed.

They hugged me so tight that I couldn't breathe.

"Okay okay, I do too, just leave me already". Out of breath.

" Sorry, " They said in unison.

"What are you guys doing, it's not even your agency."

" We have contacts, so here we are ".

Did I mention that BTOB Sungjae and Penial are my best friend from childhood ??!