Epilogue: part 1

Author POV;

As you all see our darling got the family that she was dreaming of all her life and made a little one with the person that she loves.

After the little ceremony that Namjoon prepared with the boys for her. They had to leave for a tour after a week and they passed every minute of this week together, so they can get enough from each other before he leaves.

She assisted their practice and helped them. They eat, work, sing, dance, cook, bake and sleep together and she got herself pregnant after a week of their marriage. Everyone teases the couple about that. 

After BTS leaves to their Asian tour for 4 months, Baram knew that she's pregnant in the second months. Everyone was happy and excited for the lovely couple and Namjoon worked hard so he can come back without regrets to his lovely wife, to spend with her the last 5 months of her pregnancy.

Army accepted Baram as their leader wife and loved her after they knew that she'll give them an eight-member of BTS.

Now they have a little beautiful girl and named her Bora hoping that she'll be a good girl like was her aunt.

***

5 years later;

The little Kim family is living happily alongside their best people that support them. For BTS the boys are always on the top of the Kpop groups and the best sunbais for every rookie in the industry.

For their personal life. Army's are the best, they accepted every member relationship saying that they will support them in any move they do because all they want from them is their music and quality performances. For them as long BTS are happy in their life Army's are too.

Jin got married his childhood friend Dara right after one year of Baram and Namjoon marriage and she's pregnant in her last months. Hoseok fell in love with Emma the backup dancer in his dance school and they're dating now for 1 year and a half. Taehyung is dating his personal assistant Min-Jee that hated him at first saying that he's an alien but fell in love with his charm in the end. For Jimin, he's finally happy when he found his girl Ae Ra before she went missing for so long. He was always shiny and happy in the others life but he was when the Idol Ae Ra run away. She was a bit like Baram but, we another story behind her leaving her idol life. The two will get married after Dara get her child.

The maknae is dating the silly girl from Granny's bakery Gini. He was visiting the bakery frequently just to see her, he fell for her cuteness. Apparently, she's the second one that he couldn't be mad at her calling him Oppa after Baram of course.

As for Yoongi he's still waiting for the girl that will be his gift in life to accept him and love him back, waiting for that he's putting all his effort in producing the best music he can.

We can't forget Junho, he came back to Korea to take care of Kim company after his dad retired. He's making a good CEO. Baram signed all her bakeries in America under Kim company name to be free working on the music she loves with Bang-PD and Guifto-chan and of course with her awesome husband. For the bakery in Korea, all the chares in Park company name were a gift from her grandfather saying that's the least he can do to forgive him for not being part of the family for so long.

So she spends her free time baking with her beautiful daughter, enjoying the time with every single person in the bakery.

****

Namjoon POV;

I opened my eyes to see her in front of me sleeping peacefully like an angel. It's been 5 years since our marriage and I still can't believe how we end up together. How I fall for her and how we kept our love hiding from each other for so long. All this makes me feel lucky that she's next to me now and we're living a happy life alongside my beautiful daughter.