Midgard

Ugh...Midgard is confusing...Said the God, looking up at the bright sun in the dark greenery of the forest. "Well I should go onwards..maybe see Thor perhaps?" as he muttered confused of what to do. Walking deeper in the lucious green quiet forest, he soon heard the sound of quiet waters...disgusted of himself as he saw the waters of a pond and a small waterfall. The God soon then rested on a tree tired. As idiotic as he may be..that oaf may help me in this realm.. The God had thought.

Hours had past as he thought what to do

The God soon put his sore feet in the cool icy waters, not aware of the water touching his feet. Rustling soon follows as a flame approached threatening to burn the greens. "AHAHA! I LOVVVEEE THIS.....still bored though" a playful voice suddenly said. The God jumped up ready to fight just in case. A dragon soon came in, feirce and giant looking. "Huh?" it said as it saw the God "Who are you?" The dragon asked, unaware that Loki is a God

"I should have said the same thing to you" The God replied. "Eh no matter" The dragon soon swiped his clawed hand at Loki, unaware of who he is dealing with. Loki dodged it quickly raising a eyebrow and opened his mouth to say- "I am a God you dull creature!" The dragon, soon stopped thrashing his hand at the God. "......What God are you..?" The dragon said, not believing the words that came out of him.

"I am Loki, God of Mischeif and Lies" replied the God. "I dont believe ya, are you lyiiiiiing~?" The Dragon said playfully. "Do you want me to demonstrate my power?" Loki said, with a smirk. The huge dragon soon regretted his words, "Uh sure i guess". Loki soon made a duplicate of himself and raised an eyebrow. "WOOOOAAAHHH AWESOMMMEEEEEE" The dragon said in awe as he put a face of shame...

"Oh! i havent introduced myself" Said the large beast as he looked down shamefully. "I-I'm Darkfang....nice to meet you" Stuttered Darkfang putting his hand out to be polite. Loki soon smirked and shaked Darkfang's hand, "Pleasure to meet you, Darkfang" "I'm sorry for earlier...didnt realize that you were uh...wait- your LOKI, THE GOD OF MISCHEIF AND LIES?????" "YOU TRIED TO ENSLAVE HUMANITY AND...AND KILLED PEOPLE....that..is...AWESOME"

"Well uh, i wanted to redeem myself as to oppose from my selfishness and...envy" "Oh.. But! Your still awesome!" Darkfang replied in awe as to meeting a real God. "Wait why are you here?" The confused dragon said. "Well...I had to find a way to redeem myself so i want to try Midgard to show them that i have changed from my envious ways" Said Loki, who looked down. "May i ask, what animal are you?" Loki looked up, not familar with dragons and Midgard's animals (Midgard = Earth)

"O-Oh OH, I am a dragon....the last of my kind" the huge beast put on a face of sadness as he looked down, depressed. "Well....i am sorry if you lost friends  and family" Loki told him, saying truth. "Well its not that bad, i am feared and all!" Darkfang told him, proudly "I also never had any friends...or family that i know of.." Darkfang looked down again.

"Hey, that reminds me. Your Asgardian right? Hopefully the books got the information correct.." Darkfang said, the last part quietly. "Ah...Well part Asgardian.. i am adopted, as you Midgardians say" "So..Odin and Frigga arent your biological parents" Darkfang said whilst tilting his head. "No.."sighed the God " I....I am a Frost Giant...i am not proud of that" Loki stuttered. "Oh...sorry...if thats a touchy subject.." Darkfang put his head down yet again.

"Ehehehe...funny thing is...Only Frigga and Odin know about that...Odin told me that last minute until he fell into his Odinsleep.." "Its funny...Thor said he would slay them all, not knowing of what I truly am.." A tear soon followed as his emerald green eyes showed immense amount of pain and fear. "He never knew...it did explain why..." "IT DID EXPLAIN WHY ODIN FAVOURED THOR ALL THESE YEARS, HE COULDNT HAVE A FROST GIANT SITTING ON THE THRONE, I-I-I WAS THE MONSTER PARENTS WOULD TELL THEIR CHILDREN AT NIGHT. ODIN LEFT ME IN THE DARK I WAS OVERPOWERED BY THOR'S SHADOW AS HE WAS IDIOTIC WHICH LEAD ME INTO THIS MESS...."Shouted the saddened God as he soon turned beet red out of embarrasment since he almost never cried in front of people.

"S-sorry..."The God muttered wiping his tears away. "No....i'm sorry that you were left in the dark.." "Hey....would you like to be my friend?" The dragon suggested. Loki gave him a smirk and a nod of approval..

Yes...let's be friends