Chapter 9

Sebastian's POV

♚ Pic: Sebastian's Mommy 

I walk into the throne room and find my parents, grandfather, and Claude all waiting there for me.

"Welcome back Sebi~chan!" my mother cries happily as she runs towards me and gives me a bone crushing bear hug.

"Hi mom." I reply as I try to wriggle out of her death grip.

"Great to have you back kiddo!" grandpa says happily.

"So what did you guys need me for?" I ask.

The faster we get this over with the more time I have to hide from my psycho family. Especially now that my mother is here. She's a crazy cannibalistic she-devil!

"Well you see, those dirty bastards in the South kingdom are bitching again." mom explains.

"Well then tell them to fuck off." I reply.

"Language!" grandpa screams as he jumps up and jump kicks me in the face.

"Ow!" I scream as I cover my bloody nose with my hand.

"That's what you deserve! Watch your language young man!" grandpa replies.

"This is so unfair! What about mom! She curses all the time but I don't see you slapping her around." I complain.

"Well that's because if I lay one finger on her she'll eat me in my sleep. Not to mention the fact that your father will flay me too." he says.

"Aww! You know me so well!" my mom replies with a creepy smile.

"So what exactly happened?" I ask.

"Well the old bastard king found out that you're about to become king so he wants to force you to marry his daughter. He said he'll make a peace treaty with us if you two get married." my father explains.

"And what did you guys tell him?" I ask.

"We told him to kindly fuck off and shove his offer up his ass. No son of mine is going to be forced to mate with some ugly bitch that he's never met before." mom says angrily.

"Thanks mom." I tell her.

"No problem. There's kind of a point behind us holding a ball for you to choose a mate. If we wanted to force you to marry some woman you don't know we'd have done it by now." she explains.

"Oh that reminds me! Where were you anyways?" my dad asks me curiously.

"I was somewhere." I answer.

"Details boy! Details!" grandpa asks.

"Did you meet a girl?" mom asks.

"Why do you people need to know everything that I do?" I ask with an annoyed tone.

"Because we love you. And I was right wasn't I! You're in love! My little Sebi~chan's in love!!!!" mom says happily.

"Yes, I met someone special while I was away from home. You'll get to meet them at the ball, so calm down and be patient. And stop snooping around in my personal business!" I tell them.

"Fine. We'll be good." mom replies with a loss of excitement because I won't tell her anything about Ciel.

"So what did they say after you rejected their offer?" I ask curiously.

"Well they said that they're gonna start war." dad answers.

"So we're gonna start world war three now?" I ask.