Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Carla Paul-Garcia, I'm adopted, I have 5 siblings, 2 biological, and 3 adoptive. I was adopted at birth by Savannah and Cole Garcia, they had already had/adopted my not only best friends, but older siblings, they have 2 biological children, Everleigh Rose and Jaxson Alxander Garcia, then Savannah got her tubes tied. A year later, they adopted Serena Blake Garcia, then me, Carla Nicole Paul-Garcia! My adoptive siblings and my ages are 20,19,18, and 17, me being the baby of both biological and adoptive.

Savannah: Carla, can you come here?

Me: Okay, coming Sav!

Savannah: Hey, so, you're 17, when Serena met her family at 17, do you wanna meet your biological family, they're awesome, I promise!

Me: Only if Serena can go with me, I'd say Ev or Jaxson, but they don't understand meeting their birth family, but Serena does. Don't get me wrong, Everleigh and Jaxson are my sister and brother too and I love them the same, you know?

Savannah: I know, she can go too.

Me: Who's my biological family and when I'm going?

Savannah: I figured you'd want to and I went ahead and told your birth parents you'd be coming, you're going to Aspen, Colorado, I figured you'd want Rena to go with you,  you're getting 4 thousand dollars for food, shopping, etc.  Jake and Logan Paul are your brothers, Pam Stepnick is your mom, and Greg Paul is your dad. Pack warm, there's also an indoor pool and gym

Me: Thanks Sav, no matter I love you and you're always my momma, okay?

Savannah: I know baby, I told Rena when she was 12 she was adopted and I did the same with you,  she met her family at 17, now, you're doing the same thing, I just wish I could go with you like I did Rena.

Me: I'm sorry Sav, I didn't know I was even going to just yet, I still want to go, maybe you can fly to Cali and we go to the beach?

Savannah: Okay, that works, well, go pack, you leave tomorrow at noon.

Me: okay, thanks, love you *kisses her cheek*

*upstairs*

Me: Serena, guess what!!!!!!

Serena: What?!

Me: We're going to meet Team 10, Logan and Jake Paul, and Jake and Logan's parents! I'm excited!

Serena: Wait, are Jake and Logan your biological brothers?!

Me: Yeah, why?

Serena: Lucky!

Me: We leave for a month and a half, Savannah shipped some of our stuff to Jake and Logan she obviously asked lol.

Serena: How much money is she giving us?

Me: $4K

Serena: Woah, that's a lot.

Me: Not really, it's only on a credit card.

Serena: Oh, okay!

*Skips packing*

Me: Oh, btw, Savannah only got us a 1 bed room for Aspen.

Serena: Okay, that's fine.

Me: Goodnight sis!

Serena: Goodnight love!

____________________________________________End__<3___________________________________________________