Introduction

T H E   M U R D E R E R   I N   M E
- written by Nonzense

"And I promise
that I won't leave you
alone." 

Copyright © 2018 Nonzense
All rights reserved.

» This is a work of fiction.

» Names, characters, places, incidents and dialogues are either the product of my - the author's - imagination or are used fictitiously. Any other resemblance to actual people, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

» Please do not support or participate in plagiarism of copyrighted materials in violation of the author's rights. No part of this book may be copied or reproduced in any form without valid permission.

Status: Ongoing, Unedited
Started: January 21st, 2018
Completed: To be awaited

Disclaimer:
This story is yet a first draft and is still in need of editing.
Plot holes and mistakes are most likely to appear, but will be, as soon as the book is completed, corrected.
But until then, I can assure you that you will still have a good time while reading this draft.
Please do give it a try!

WARNING:
This story includes slight swearing, mentions of death and murder. If you happen to be uncomfortable with any of these issues, I do not recommend you to proceed with this book, for your own good.
Read at your own risk.

Author's Note:
This book is dedicated to all who are struggling to realize that they are not alone. I want to remind you that you are a strong, precious, valuable and very amazing person! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Enjoy reading and learn about the bittersweet story of the two inseparable friends, Madison and Damian.
I appreciate any kind of support towards this book!

- Yours truly,
Anya.