beautiful x edwin honoret

this is dedicated to my best friend even though she doesn't have an account. Luv ya Rhe!

---------------------------------

"God why am I so ugly?" you mutter under your breath as you scroll through your feed, looking at all the pictures the instagram models' post.

You'll never amount to them

"What was that?" edwin asked, walking in

"Oh, uh just looking at instagram." you say as he wraps his arms around your waist from behind, looking over your shoulder.

"Babe, I know what your doing." he says as he sighs and hideshis face in your neck, kissing it lightly.

"You are comparing yourself again" he says, the sound muffled.

"No, I'm simply admiring how fit they are." you say trying to cover up your insecurity.

"No, you're comparing yourself again. I don't understand why you do that. You are absolutely the most perfect person I know."

He unwraps his arms from around you and turns to face you slowly, turning off your phone and tossing it onto the chair behind yall.

"I love your hair, especially when you first wake up and you haven't done anything to tame it yet." he says as he moves his hands along your hair.

"I love your waist, and I love to rub it and wrap my arms around it." he slowly moves his hands down from your hair to your waist as he says this, rubbing your side once he reaches the destination

He moves his hands over to the center of your stomach, one of your main insecurities, and he knows this.

"I love every single 'roll' that you claim you have, every small piece of cellulite that you again think you have, and every single dimple that you hate so much, that I love endlessly."

He grabs your hand, saying "I love your hands and your fingers. I love intertwining my fingers with yours because they fit so well." he says kissing the top of your hand.

He makes his way up to your cheeks

"I love your lips, God, I love your lips so so much" he says closing his eyes and kissing you in a sweet and passionate kiss, biting your bottom lip as he pulls away.

"But most importantly, I love you! Not some instagram or victoria secret model. I mean sure they are attractive, but they aren't real. They don't have all of the small, perfect details that you do that help me to fall in love with you more and more everyday"

He looks at you in the eyes like you are the most beautiful thing he's ever seen.

"They aren't you."

And with that he kisses you sweetly, you returning the favor, the whole time questioning in your head, how did you get so lucky.

-------------------------------

idk if this has any misspelled words, but here's the Edwin one I promised:)