8

Mark's POV

"eunghhh..." shit! Jinyoung's moan made me crazy but I couldn't lose my sanity. I pinned Jinyoung's hand above his head as I ravished his plump red lips. I felt his growing bulge brushed my hardened dick as he arched his hip towards mine, causing an unbearable sensation from our friction. I pulled back from the kiss but hips still grinding down to Jinyoung's and I looked at his eyes directly.

"Jinyoung-ah..." I struggled to say it steadily as I suppressed my moan. He looked at my eyes with his lustful eyes and I tried my spell again towards him. After that, I kissed him again and my hands were doing their Jobs, unbuttoning Jinyoung pajama and massaging Jinyoung's junior gently.

"mmhhh...Mark..." he still called me Mark and I successfully remove Jinyoung's upper fabric and I looked at his twin pinkish buds. I leaned down and suck that nipple and flicked the other one. Jinyoung yelped and his fingers found their way to my hair, gripping it tightly and it provoked me more.

I sucked Jinyoung's neck and his chest area, leaving red mark at his milky skin. I could felt jinyoung's palm roaming my back. I licked his earlobe and he whimpered in pleasure. My tails were itchy to be spread and doing their job to please my mate. But, I should hold myself to do that. I prefer to kiss my mate's lips again as I was done in marking Jinyoung's milky skin.

"engggghhh..." Jinyoung whimpered as I undone his pants and threw it somewhere in the corner of his room. His hands also reached my shirt and removed it from my body, along with my bothering pants. We left stark naked with Jinyoung beneath me with connected dicks somewhere below. He yelped when I spread his legs wide. He looked at me in fear and lust and I wonder why Jinyoung's eyes showed so much emotion tonight. I slip one finger into his puckered hole and he gasped as he felt pain from the sudden entrance. He looked like want to say something, but I cut it by kissing him and slip the second finger. His precum dripped down and I use it as lube to Jinyoung's hole. I push and pull my finger, scissoring and stretching Jinyoung's tight hole. He clawed my back and he bit my lips to distract the pain. I gladly received that.

"I'll be gentle tonight, Jinyoungie..." I whispered at his ear and he just responded me with moan and mewl.

After pulling out my three fingers from Jinyoung's hole, I lined up my weapon in Jinyoung's entrance. My other hand grabbing Jinyoung's dick and shook it in the same time when I pushed the tip of my dick into Jinyoung's entrance, earning scream from my mate.

"bear with me for little, baby..." I grunted and Jinyoung squirmed beneath me.

"It hurts!" he snapped, glared at me angrily but that eyes rolled back when I pushed my dick deeper inside his hole. He looked pained and pleased in the same time. His nails still digging into my back and I didn't mind at all.

"just bear, Jinyoungie."

"ahhhhhh" he moaned as I started my move, pushing and pulling my dick in slow pace, let my mate adjusting with my sacred an-almost-a-hundred-years dick.

After that, I sent him into euphoria as I got faster and harder to hit his hole to find his holy prostate.

Jinyoung's POV

Having sex with mark was unbelievably amazing. I couldn't believe that I let myself to get fucked by that pretty boy. I looked at Mark's red orbs as he got his climax inside my hole. I couldn't help but gave him faint smile as he looked directly at my eyes.

"let's forget what happened tonight."

It was his words and it succeed make my bulb crashed. I stupidly was thinking about giving in. I froze as I felt his body was lifted from my body and he took the sheet to cover my naked body.