Chapter VI- "Focus on the good"

(Time skip....)

I woke up and forgot that I'm sleeping at Taehyung's room. Well nothing really happen yesterday but silence so its really awkward.

Good thing is that Taehyung is not staying at his parents room the day but at the living room.

Today is a good day since we are going to the mall. I told him about it while were eating dinner. He didn't react anything but nodded. Actually I'm expecting him to curse me but apparently he didn't which is a good thing.

I grab my phone and check the time. Its 7:18 a.m. and I have to cook breakfast.

I left at Taehyung's room and stretch my arms. I walk downstairs and Taehyung is not awake yet.

I went to the kitchen and yawned since I'm still sleepy and rubbed my eyes while walking to the kitchen and apparently I saw Taehyung holding a glass of water and look at me. Well he's awake

"Oh. Good morning." I said and smiled at him. He just looked at me coldly and left. I pouted a little bit and sighed. Well his cold attitude I still there.

I open the fridge to check if there is something to cook.

Well there is an egg and bacon, so I took 2 eggs and 4 pieces of bacon. Good thing I cooked fried rice last night for today since I'm to lazy to cook rice in the morning. The only thing to do is to reheat it. Now I'm ready to cook.
.
.
.
.
After for many minutes, I'm done. I brought Taehyung's plate and a glass of water so that he can eat already. I went to the Dining room and place his breakfast at the table.

"Mr. Kim, Breakfast is ready." He went to the dining room and sat. I smiled and I went to the kitchen to get mine.

When I went back I saw him eating already. I sat and place my breakfast at the table.

"Mr. Kim you should take bath after eating so that we can leave." I said and he didn't said anything but just eating. I sighed and started eating.

After we eat breakfast I wash the dishes and Taehyung went upstairs. When I'm done I left and walk upstairs as well.

I went to Taehyung's room and started searching something to wear.

I chose a white long sleeves, black jeans and black shoes.

I went to the bathroom and have quick shower. After that I brushed my teeth, fixed my hair and changed clothes.

When I'm done changing my clothes I sat on the bed and wear my shoes on but the suddenly opened.

Taehyung went inside wearing black jeans too and........SHIRTLESS.

He looked at me and I looked away at him. I felt my face is burning so I look down and heard the closet open.

Why am I even blushing. He's a guy after all. Seeing a guy shirtless is nothing.

He closed the closet and left. I sighed in relief but still blushing. This is just really weird.

After I wore my shoes I went downstairs and saw Taehyung sitting at the couch. His wearing a hoodie, its color gray and black jeans and timberlands. Seeing makes me remember what happen earlier....

Just be cool Jimin...

"So lets go?" I said and he stood up and nodded.
we
went outside and good thing is Taehyung has a Motorbike, its white and it really looks expensive. He grab a 2 helmets and toss the other one to me.

"Do you know how to drive a motorbike?" he said and I shake my head as a no. He sighed.

"You should learn one day asshole." He said and he drag the motorbike outside the garage.