Chapter IX- Date?!

I woke up and the sunlight from the window hit my face. I sat down and stretched my arms, I look at Jimin's side of the bed and apparently its empty.

His awake I guess....

I stood up and went down stairs. I walk straightly to the kitchen and the first thing I saw is Jimin cooking. Well his kinda busy so he didn't notice me.

I tip toed to him and I put my right arm around his shoulder. He flinched a little bit and looked at me. Our face was very close that I can feel his warm breath.

I smiled at him and looked away at me. Probably his blushing, what a cute boy......I like people who look cute by the way.

"Good morning..." I said happily and he looked at me slowly, he's face is still pinkish.

"Uhm...good morning." He said smiling cutely.....

Well damn it he just hit my weakness.

I released my arm from his shoulder and turn him so that he could face at me. I pinched his cheeks while smiling..

"Aegyo... Jimin, I'm very lucky for having you as my personal nurse, and a friend." I said and Jimin smiled and blushing again.

"You really did change me back to my old self Jimin...thanks." I pat his head and I left still smiling.

|Jimin's POV|

I did it, I changed him back. But I was shocked that this is his real personality. I was
expecting that he's just a normal guy but I was wrong. He's like a kid which is really cute.

I'm just happy that he's back to his old self but I know that the pain is his heart is still there, well at least his getting better.

I was kinda embarrassed earlier and I felt my heart skipped a beat when Taehyung's face is very close to mine. And last night when he hugged I felt like I'm almost dying. His scent is nice, his body was warm and huggable.

I have never felt this way though, and honestly I don't know how I feel about him.....

I snap backed to my senses when I remember that I cooking. Since I'm done cooking I placed the food at the plate and brought to the table.

When I went to the dining room I saw Taehyung looking at his phone. I walk closer to the table and he looked at me.

"Breakfast is served." I said jokingly and he chuckled.

I sat down and both of us started eating.

I looked at Taehyung eating peacefully. I'm just thankful that him being a very depressed and cold-hearted didn't last long cause if he did he'd be in the hospital. Why? He's not eating properly and stayed at his parents room like forever. I was just lucky that I had a chance to make him better.

"Jimin?"

I blinked and saw Taehyung looking at me confused.

"Your food will get cold and don't look at me too much." He said and smiled, so I started eating.

"What were you thinking though?"

"Nothing, so don't worry." I said and he nodded.

"Who's Jin? Is he your boyfriend?" he asked and wiggled his eyebrows and I chocked when I heard his question. He stopped what his doing and went closer to me.

"I-I c-can't breathe." I said while struggling because of the food that is stuck to my throat and I stood up.

"Oh wait...holy crap.." He put his hand around my waist and pull my abdomen inward and upward repeatedly until I almost spit the food but luckily my mouth is close or else it will be very embarrassing if I spit the food while Taehyung is here. I chewed the food and eat it, yes its disgusting but its worst if I spit it on my plate.