Long Time No See

Danny's POV

"SKY?" I asked astonished.

She cocked her head to the side in confusment.

I reached in my shirt and pulled out a necklace with a airplane charm that had S.D.R carved into it. She looked it then attacked me with a hug.

"DANNY!!!" she said hugging me tightly.

I laughed spinning her around.

"Hey Skys. long time,No see " I smiled. "Yeah like 11 years " she said smiling a wide smile.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as she sat on a plane wing,me looking up at  her.

"Like Earl said I'm an engineer here.  I fix thier planes" she smiled with messing with her  necklace.

"How'd you do that? " I asked wondering how a girl got a job as a engineer.

"Well she's one of the best and me being the awesome Uncle Iam I got her a job " Earl butted in carrying a gallon of plane gas.

"Uncle?" I asked.

"Well when daddy died he gave me to Earl so he's my uncle not by blood though " she smiled taking my hat off my head putting it on her own.

"Sky, be a doll and show them their living quarters " Earl said to Sky.

She nodded. and jumped off of the wing landing on her feet. 

Sky's POV

Me and Joe were laughing and pushing eachother while walking the boys to their room we share. "Butt Sniffer" Joe said pushing me..I laughed.

"scab licker" I retorted.

"Monkey brains"

"At least I don't look like a monkey " I laughed sticking my tongue out at him. 

"Whatever show them the room " he laughed.

I walked into to the room. .Danny and the boys followed.  "Is this our room? " the tall Ginger asked.  I nodded and said "Yep You men will be sharing some of the other boys like Goose and Joe here" I said putting my hand on Joes shoulder.

"Whos Goose? " Danny Asked

"One with the messed up nose " I said sitting on my bed .The guys nodded their  heads knowing which one was Goose.. "Sky sleeps here in her too so no walking naked infront of  her virgin eyes" Joe said which caused me to laugh..  "Right 'Virgin Eyes' " Goose laughed. while walking in.

"I do have Virgin Eyes " I protested.

"Sky we all know you don't have virgin eyes.  Remember that time you walked in on Me and that one chick doing it " Goose laughed.

"Whatever" I said standing up and stretching.  "Danny you wanna go. on a walk with me? " I asked noticing he finished picking his bed which was 1 away from mine in the middle of Joe and the Ginger whos name I found out was,Red. 

He nodded and said bye to the guys as we walked into the Garage..

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Hey Guys sorry this kinda sucked I've been really busy baby sitting and all but  I'm already working on the next chapter. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS BY COMMENTING.  Love you all!! ❤