3. Helpless decisions

Avni's Pov
After the whole scene was created papaji sent me to my room. I was sitting there and crying remembering what happened few hours before. Just then Neil entered in the room. I can clearly see pain and hatred in those eyes.
End of Avni's Pov

Avni slowly walked towards Neil. She never saw Neil in such anger. But she wanted him to be calm. Neil saw her walking towards him. He knew that he won't be able to control his anger and he didn't want to hurt her more. So he walked towards the cupboard and started searching for his clothes.
He yelled in anger" iss ghar me kuch milta kyu nahi jagah pe!!?"

Avni- NEIL.. mai.. tumhari ..h...elp kar deti ....hu
She said while stammering.

Neil's Pov
I saw her stammering her while speaking. Was she afraid of me? I am the only reason for this. But I ignored her. Again I heard her speaking.
Avni- Neil meri baat toh sunno pls. Aise chup toh mat raho.

I dragged her towards the cupboard and held her shoulders tightly and said- What you want to say Avni today haa?? Tumhe lagta hai ki mai tumhare baat pe trust kar lunga. Kyu karu trust me tum pe haa?? hai jawab (answer) tumhare pas bolo ab chup kyu ho?? Jo meine aaj dekha uske baad tum chahti ho ki tumhari baat sunu. Nahi Avni yeh hakk (rights) tum kho chuki ho!!

End of Neil's Pov

The last sentence completely broke Avni into milion pieces.

Neil realized what he just said and he was holding Avni very tightly which might have hurt her. He released her from his grip and left.

Seconds passed by, minutes passed by and even hours passed by.

It was 2 am. Everyone was sleeping except for avneil.

Avni was crying badly in her room and was murmuring - why did you do this to me god. First you snatched my Ayesha maa. Then Ashish Mehta and Amol is in jail for murder attempt of NEIL. And Dayavanti Mehta is in jail for lifetime. You snatched my NEIL also from me. Dayavanti said right I am nazayas. I have no right to live. But I will live for my NEIL. I promised him that I will never take such steps. But for Neil's betterment I have to go away from him.

Saying this she got up and removed a file and opened it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was Divorce papers
.
.
.

Flashback
When avni entered her room crying Shweta came behind her and gave her a file. Shweta knew that by doing such she can remove the hurdle of his son's life. So she played her cards.

Shweta- Avni (in little angry tone)
Avni- Shweta aunty..
Shweta- signaling her to stop
I know what you want to say. But pls I don't want to listen anything. Just listen to me. If you really love my tillu then do one thing so as to prove your love is real.
Avni- I can do anything for Neil.
Shweta- So sign these papers..
They are divorce papers and leave him for forever.

Flashback ends.

Avni searches for a pen and then signs the papers.

Avni(to herself) - Neil ab tumhe mera boj (burden) nahi uthana padega.

Sobbing and remembering about their moments she dozed on the couch.

Morning
Avni wakes up and sees Neil getting ready. She tries to talk to him but again he ignores her and leaves for work. At dining table Bebe stops him and says first have breakfast then continue with your work. Neil knows he cannot deny her and sits sliently and starts having breakfast.

Then Prakash asks him where is avni??
To which Neil replies- I don't know dad.
Shweta- prakash ji why you want that girl to spoils my breakfast. See she is not there then so much silents is there.
Bebe - shweta chup kar!! Varna tu yeh breakfast karne k haal mein bhi nahi rahegi
Shweta- no Bebe I am silently eatings na pls don't do anything.

Just then Neil gets up and says -
I am leaving for police station. And goes. He is just near door when he hears Avni's voice and turns back Other family members also come there.
Avni- NEIL ruko!!

Shweta again starts with her drama.
Shweta- Avni ab kya natak karne aai ho hume chain se jeene kyu nahi deti...

Just then Bebe gives her a death glare so shweta shuts her mouth.

On the Other hand avneil had an eyelock. Both had tears in their eyes. Avni broke the eyelock and said- NEIL you don't want to talk to me na don't talk but I have taken my decision. I don't want this marriage. Every one was hell shocked except for one.

Shweta

Because she knew everything

Avni continues- Sign these papers and free me from this relation. I don't want such relations where there is no place for trust.

Neil was hurt badly not physically but mentally.

Neil- if you want this then I will surely end this relationship.

Tears were continuously flowing from both eyes.

Avni- So I am Avni Ayesha again. Good luck Mr.Khanna have a good life ahead.
Saying this she left for airport to go Australia where fate was waiting for her.