36. Surprise..

Scene starts with Neil waking up. He sees his lady love sleeping in his embrace. She was looking like a angel. He pecked on her forehead. She stirred in her sleep.

Neil saw the time. It was 8. So he decided to wake her up.

Neil- avni get up..
Avni- let me sleep..
Neil- you will get late.
Avni- I want to sleep..

Neil- avni..
But she does not get up.

Avni- 5 minutes.
Neil- fine.

5 minutes turn into 2 hours. Neil wakes up and sees avni getting ready.

Neil- why didn't you wake me up?
Avni- I thought Shruti will tell you ( in a sarcastic tone)
Neil- avni.. listen to me.

But avni storms out of the room.
Neil becomes sad.

Neil- don't worry wifey.. I know how to pacify you.. and smiles.

In evening.

Shruti comes to avni. She hands him a file and tells her to give it to Neil.
Shruti- voh Neil ne kaha hai tumhe yeh file use pochane.. usne tumhare mobile pe location send Kar di hai..
Avni- ok.. I will go.

She takes her mobile and leaves.

Shruti smiles.

Avni drives to the location. It was a isolated place. She called Neil but in vain.
Avni- Mai wrong direction mein toh nahi aa gayi..

Just then a voice comes from her behind. She turns but no one was there.

Voice- turn right and keep on walking

Avni- who are you.

Just do it.. if u want your husband safe..

Avni starts walking in the direction. Suddenly rose petals fall from up. She call out Neil.

Avni- Neil.. Neil.. kaha ho tum..

She turns and sees SORRY written with candles. She knew this was done by Neil. Her eyes became teary.

Avni- Neil..

Just then Neil came with a teddy bear covering his face. The teddy bear had a heart in between with a SORRY.

Neil  put down the teddy bear.
Neil- sorry avni..

Avni ran and hugged him tightly.
He hugged her back.

Neil- did I get your forgiveness..
Avni- no.. and breaks the hug.

Neil- avni.. please.
Avni- Mai tumse naraaz nahi thi..
Neil- don't lie.. I could clearly see the pain in your eyes. Avni.. you don't need to hide your emotions.. you can let them out..
Avni- no Neil.. Mai hi pagal hu.. I know tum mujhe apne confidential work ke baare mein nahi Bata sakte.. par mujhe laga ki Shruti ke kehne par.. and a tear escapes her eye.

Neil wipes her tears.
Neil- avni.. tumhe Kya lagta hai.. Maine tumse kuch nahi kaha kyuki Shruti ne mujhe kaha tha.. jab usne mujhe yeh kaha toh Maine use keh Diya tha ki mujhe pata hai ki mujhe Kya karna hai..
Avni- lekin..
Neil- do u really think ki mujhe koi Shruti ki zaroorat hai yeh kehne ke liye ki mujhe mere avni se Kya kehna hai..

Avni looks at him.

Neil- tumse zyada mere liye koi important nahi hai. Ok?
Avni nods.

Avni- by the way.. how did you plan this..
Neil- dd and Shruti..
Avni- Shruti??

He wraps his arms around her waist.
Neil- my dear wifey.. she is a really nice person..
Avni- I saw.. kitni achi hai voh..

Neil laughs.
Neil- ohh.. so my wifey is jealous.
Avni- jealous?? No.. no.. Mai toh.. nahi Mai jealous nahi hu..
Neil- you know what avni.. jab tum jealous hoti ho na toh tumhari yeh naak (nose) na laal ho jaati hai.. aur gaal (cheeks) ekdam gol tamatar (tomato) ki tarah.. bahot khubsurat lagti ho I swear..Sachi..

Avni looked at Neil and locked her eyes with his. She blushes.
Neil noticed this.

Neil- aur vese bhi she has a boyfriend..
Avni- toh bhi.. and and realizes what she said and bits her tongue.
Neil laughs.

Avni- Ghar chale.. (trying to change the topic)
Neil- no.. aaj hum yahi rahenge..
Avni- yaha??
Neil- I have arranged everything.
Avni- let's go then..

They had a candle light dinner. They were talking to each other and told each other what happened in these 6 months. After hearing Neil.. avni was on the verge of crying. He felt guilty to remind her everything.

Neil- don't be sad avni.. it was past.. and in present I am here with you.. safe ..ok?
Avni- hmm.

Neil drives to his apartment. They entered the flat. Avni was amazed by the decorations.

Neil- liked it?
Avni- no.. loved it..

Neil closed the door and walked towards avni.
Avni- it's beautiful.

He holds her from back and keeps his chin on her shoulder.
Neil- par tumhare jitna nahi..

Avni blushes.

He starts kissing her on her shoulder blade.
Avni- Neil..

He peppers some kisses on her neck. She moans his name. He turns her around and kisses her gently.  After good 10 minutes they broke apart due to lack of air.

Neil picked her in his arms and carried her to the bed.

***************************************

Do vote and comment ❤