***Don't***

Ed lies next to your naked body, exploring you like it's a brand new conquest.

He runs his hands up and down your body, gently gliding over your nipples as they go hard, teasing around your kitty... he slides his hands between your legs & feels your pussy dripping wet, begging you to ease his fingers deep inside, surprisingly he does.

As his fingers are deep inside you, moving around faster and faster and you're starting to moan and squirm, he takes your hard nipple gently between his teeth, nibbling, sucking and biting.
He's driving you fucking crazy.

As your back starts to arch and you widen your legs open, Ed stop's and start gently kissing your inner thighs, down your legs and back up again.
Kissing.... touching you everywhere..... except the one place you want/need him most.

He kisses you all the way up your neck and whispers in your ear ...

"Don't you dare cum, you are to lie there while I finger, lick and fuck you for as long as I want".

You let out a moan as he moves his fingers across your lips seductively before he continues.

"You will not cum until I've fucked you good and proper and you're wearing my cum all over your face". Just his words alone are making your legs quiver.

Ed places you on your knees and he eases his hard cock into your mouth. He roughly grabs a fistful of your hair and begins to fuck the back of your throat with little mercy.
You start sucking him hard, making him moan and whine in pleasure. He reaches over to the dresser and pulls out your dildo with a sly smile draped across his face.

You moan with his cock still in your mouth, knowing full well what he's going to do to you, already fighting the urge to explode.
He pulls his cock out of your mouth before quickly replacing it with the dildo, shoving it down your throat, ensuring it's nice and wet.
He looks at you with that look of lust & power...

"Open your legs" he orders.

He eases the dildo inside your now dripping wet kitty, starting off slow at first.

"Remember what I said, don't you dare cum" he sternly reminds you.

Ed grabs your breast in one hand, flicking your nipple with his tongue while fucking you harder and harder with the dildo in the other.

Your legs are beginning to shake, your pussy so wet the dildo is dripping and slurping with every thrust.
You are in ecstasy as his tongue finds its way to your clit and begins furiously flicking back and forth.

It's all becoming to much, the pleasure is beginning to overpower your senses and you can't help the words leaving your lips.

"Please.... Teddy..... please I need to cum" you say between heavy breaths.

You plead over and over again, knowing full well that your pleas are falling on deaf ears. He's not through with you yet.

He brings you right to the edge before stopping dead in his tracks and ramming his erect clock into your heat.
Ed grabs your hand, placing it roughly on your clit before spitting you another task your way.

"Rub" is all he says before you begin to rub circles on your already swollen clit.
He holds your legs up high and wide, allowing himself full access to fuck you as hard and fast as his body will allow.

Just as your body is about to allow that wave of pleasure that has been building up to come crashing down Ed stops.

"Don't...you...fucking...dare"

He grabs you by your hair and pulls you down to your knees again and shoves his dick back into your mouth. Once again you suck greedily on his manhood, gagging as he pushes it further and further down your throat, teats streaming down your cheeks.

This goes on and on, he alternates between fucking with his rock hard member and then the dildo, fucking your mouth, licking your clit, bringing you to your breaking point over and over again but never allowing you your release.

Finally, he stands over you on your knees while he is fucking your mouth once again and pulls his dick out, rubbing himself.

"Beg" is all he says, you know exactly what he wants.

"Please Ed, I want your cum all over me, Please I've been good".

Your words are like music to his ears and he happily obliges by shooting his salty goodness all over your face, tongue and breasts.
All you can do in this moment is look up to him in admiration of the perfect specimen of a man before you.

Almost immediately he looks down upon you admiring his cum dripping from your face.

"Good girl, now it's time for your reward. Lie down and present yourself".

He chuckles at how quickly you spring into action, lying on the bed with your legs spread wide, awaiting him to work his magic.

Ed grabs the dildo and with little mercy fucks you hard before lowering his tongue and kitten licks your clit. His tongue begins to flick violently back and forth as your entire body begins to shake and quiver. It's only been a few seconds but you find yourself on the edge once more.
Ed knows your body like the back of his hand, he knows it's taking every ounce of your being not to come without his permission.
As your back arches of the bed and you begin to scream his name over and over again he holds you firmly he give you one last order.

"Cum"