The car.

Didn't proofread sorry

Millie's pov

I woke up to my alarm, and smiled. It's Friday. I got out of bed and got ready for the day, wearing some jeans and a light pink short sleeve shirt. I put a grey zip up jacket over it, but didn't zip it up.

After I was all ready, Haley knocked on my door, the only person who would knock on my door at 7:00 in the morning. I open the door, and she smiles at me.

"Hey Millie!!" She said, and I greeted her back. We talked while walking to Finns car, and I got in the back.

"Shoot, I forgot a water bottle, hold on." Haley said, and ran inside. I was sitting behind Finn, so I leaned over his seat, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Morning." I said, and he smiled.

"Morning." He said, and grabbed my hand and held it.

"You know when we were making out yesterday?" I asked him, and he laughed.

"What about it?" He asked, and I smiled.

"You left a hickey on my neck." I said, and his grip on my hand loosened and he turned around in his seat, looking at me.

"I covered it." I said, and he nodded.

"I'm sorry." He said, and I smiled.

"It's fine." I said, and he smiled. We leaned in and kissed, just a peck, Incase haley came back.

"You look pretty today." He said, and I looked at his outfit. He was wearing a white T-shirt and black pants.

"You look cute today." I said, and he smiled at me. Then, we heard Haley open the car door, so Finn turned back around in his seat, and I sat down in mine. I saw Haley smiling, but I just looked out the window.

-

"Millie!! Haley!!!" I heard Maddie say, running over to us. Finn just parked the car, and we all just got out of it. She was running towards us with Sadie and Grace.

"Are you guys coming to the party tonight?" Maddie said, and then she looked at Finn, then me, then Finn, then back at me. Then she looked at everyone else.

"I guess I will, there's no lacrosse practice today. What time does it start?" She asked.

"Around 9:00." Sadie said, and I nodded.

"I'll go, I have nothing better to do." I said, and then turned to Finn, who was behind me, and winked at him. He smiled at me, and I turned back around.

"Great!! Whose house do you guys want to get ready at?" Grace asked.

"We can get ready at mine." Haley said, and we nodded. The girls all started talking about it and walking into the school, so I just waited a little and turned around, to walk with Finn.

"Are you going to the party?" I asked him as we walked through the parking lot.

"Probably, if the guys are going." He said, and his hand brushed against mine as we walked, giving my butterflies all over again.

"I'm trusting you to not make out with any girls at the party." I said, and he smiled.

"The only girl I would want to kiss is you, so don't worry." He said, and I smiled.

"And I'm trusting you not to kiss any guys at the party." He said.

"I won't, trust me." I said, and we both smiled.

-

"Hey Millie!! Where'd you go when we walked into the school?" Sadie asked me as I sat down in language.