Wii

Millie's pov

It was Friday night, and we were all over at Maddie's house. Caleb, Gaten, Noah, Finn, Sadie, Maddie, Grace, Haley, and me.

We were all in her basement, watching a movie that was on.

Her couches were black leather, and her tv wasn't a tv, it was a projector on the wall. It was cool.

Sadie and Caleb were laying on the floor, cuddling while watching whatever movie was on, Haley and Maddie were sitting on a couch with popcorn in between them, Grace was sitting next to Noah on a couch, and they were sharing the same blanket, very close to each other. I'm pretty sure she had her head resting on his shoulder. Finn and I had the back couch, with one blanket. We were pretty close, but we weren't making any physical contact. I don't think Finn minded it though.

Gaten was laying in the chair, by himself, sleeping. Typical.

We were watching Passengers, and I love it. Jennifer Lawrence is in it too, which makes it 10 times better than it already is.

I looked over to Finn, and he was watching the movie, very focused on it. I looked down to his arm that was a few inches away from my own, and it was laying there, limply. I move my arm to go in between the space of his arm and his side, and link our arms together. My heat was beating out of control, but I need to start doing these things if I'm going to get better. He looked over to me with worry in his eyes.

"Are you sure?" He whispered to me, and I nodded, and smiled. He smiled back at me, and fitted our arms more comfortably to link with each other's.

After a couple of minutes of watching the movie, my heart was still beating really fast.

Romeo touched my arm.

Finns pov

We were sitting there, watching the movie, Millie's arm linked with mine.

I feel like she's pushing herself too hard to break out of this thing that she's going through. I'm fine with whatever she does, but I feel like she might be pushing herself too hard. And I can't even calm her down my comforting her, because I can't touch her, or hold her.

I miss holding her in my arms.

But I respect the time she's going to take to try and get over it.

A couple minutes later, I start hearing her breathing really fast, so I look over to her, and I saw her eyes were glossy, and there were already tears on her face. I quickly unlinked our arms, and I didn't know what to do.

"Sadie!! Now!!!" I whisper-yelled to Sadie from the ground, and she got up and looked at Millie, and she ran over to the couch, and sat on the opposite side of Millie that I was on. I backed up a little, and I saw Sadie take Millie's hands. Sadie was whispering something to her, and Millie nodded, and hugged her, and I can hear her quiet sobs.

I don't know what to do, I want to do something to help her.

But I can't do anything this time.

"Finn, I'm just gonna stay up here with Millie. Can you go down there with Caleb??" Sadie whispered to me.

"Yeah, of course." I whispered back, and got off the couch and laid down by Caleb.

"Is she staying up there with Millie?" Caleb asked.

"Yep." I said, and he nodded.

-

After the movie was over, I looked up to see if anyone was still awake. Caleb was passed out, Haley and Maddie were sleeping, Gaten was also sleeping. I looked up on the couch to where Millie and Sadie were, and they were both sleeping. Millie was wrapped in Sadie's arms, and Millie had an arm around Sadie's stomach.

They have a good friendship.

I just turned off the tv and went to bed, since everyone else was asleep.

-

I woke up the next morning, and I looked around. Everyone was on their phones, and Millie and Sadie were just talking to each other.

"Guys, I'm hungry. Let's get breakfast." Maddie said, and nobody disagreed, so we all followed her upstairs.

I sat down at the table and Millie sat next to me.

"Hey." She said, smiling.

"Hey." I said, and we both smiled at each other.

"What do you guys wanna do today?" Maddie asked us, and nobody replied. Just some shrugs of shoulders.

"We could hang out here and play the Wii." She said, and everyone said yeah, because we are too lazy to do anything else.

-

After breakfast, we went back down into the basement and I helped Maddie set the Wii up.

After I set it up, I went back and sat on the couch I was sitting with Millie on last night, because Sadie went back to her spot with Caleb.

"Feeling better?" I asked her, and she nodded.

"Sorry about yesterday." She said.

"Sorry? What are you sorry for?" I asked her.

"I started crying and it was really unnecessary." She said, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Millie, you're allowed to cry. You shouldn't be pushing yourself so hard to get over this thing. Just take your time, there's no rush. I promise you, you'll get better. I'm not mad at you for anything. There's no reason for me to be anyway." I said, and she smiled, and nodded.

We played the Wii, and basically we just did that the whole time.

Millie looked so cute when she was playing tennis with Sadie.

She always looks cute, but she looks cuter than usual.

She won, and she was smiling and screaming 'yes!!', and I laughed at her from the back of the room on the couch.

"What are you laughing at?" She said to me, and I smiled.

"Nothing. It's just, I'm way better than you at Wii tennis." I said, and she smiled.

"Then come try to beat me." She said, and I got up and I got a remote.

The game ended, and I won.

"You know, you're supposed to let your girlfriend win at things." She said, as we both sat back down, and Sadie and Caleb went against each other.

"Yeah, but I knew I would never live that up if you won" I said, and she smiled.

"You're right." She said, and we both laughed.

We had a pretty good day.

End of chapter, eh.