ePiLOGuE

A/N : Hey peeps! We meet again! As always, please don't forget to vote & comment if you like the story :) Happy readin!

     "Vivian! Stop it," Derek grumbled. He sunk to his knees on the bed and stared at me hard.

     Across him, I laughed till my eyes began to water. "Okay. Okay. I'm sorry. I won't ruin it now."

     "I don't trust you for a single second."

     I continued laughing. It was fun seeing Derek pout because I wouldn't let him take my photo. My photographer boyfriend had only one complaint. That I hadn't allowed him to click a decent photo of me in all this time.

     I didn't have a problem with him clicking my photos, I just liked to see him pout and get all puppy dog eyed. He was fun to tease.

     "Stay still now," he demanded.

     "Ooh, I don't think I can handle such a demanding boyfriend."

     I heard the click of Derek's camera. He checked the shot and smiled satisfied.

     "Hey," I protested. "I didn't even pose."

     "Yeah, you're the worst. Lucky for you, I'm a good photographer."

     "Quit bragging and show me what you shot," I said and Derek flopped down next to me. We sat with our backs to the headboard of my bed and legs stretched out in front of us.

     I went through all his photos, the ones he clicked yesterday when we were at the beach. They were beautiful, I thought, proud of him. But my face wasn't visible in even one of them. I'd done that intentionally, again, to tease Derek.

     So Derek wanted to make up for it by taking photos of me today, and he'd finally succeeded though I was planning to tease him a little while longer.

     I looked at my photo next. I was smiling in the shot with my eyes cast down and it was a beautiful candid, mostly because of Derek's photography skills.

     "You are good."

     "And you are beautiful." He gave me a quick peck on the lips.

     I blushed slightly. "Aww, I'm gonna miss us hanging out in my room after fifteen days."

     His eyes twinkled. "Does that mean I'm allowed to come here everyday for the next fifteen days?"