CHAPTER 3 : REALIZATION

hey guys ! m back , can't apologise enough , anyways less talking more writing so , see u guys in the comments section !

ROKURO' POV :

" Ah Rokuro kun " Ariama called out as I came down the stairs and sat on the couch with benio .
" Tell us pervy underpa...Ariama san , how is Yuto alive ?" I asked as I wanted to know how the hell did he survive .

" Please , Ariama san tell us " Benio asked with a nervous face on her face , I could understand her , she had been through a lot at once .

" He was spotted around a week ago by our scouts on the 3rd level of Magano , only one of our scouts was lucky enough to make it back "
Ariama said , I'd never seen Ariama san so serious before , it was like he was a completely a different man .

" I apologise for everything my brother has done ! " Benio suddenly bowed down in front of pervy underpants man .

" Oh benio kun , u don't have to apologise for anything " Ariama replied .

I could see Benio as she was almost about to cry , i wanted to comfort her , make her feel better but as the situation was i could do nothing .

" I'll get going Rokuro kun , I know you are angry , don't try anything reckless , he is way beyond your level . . . for now " Ariama said as he took off .

I had no clue of what to say so I just waved my hands at him as he left , moreover now my attention was at benio as she just sat on the couch , her emerald green eyes almost had tears in them , I couldn't​ bear that ... not this time ...

" Hey benio , wanna have dinner at a restaurant tonight ? " I said hoping to lighten her mood .

" Sorry , I don't feel like going outside today , I'm gonna go train for a while . . . " , she said

" oh. . . ok lets train toge..." , I was desperate to help her cheer up

" I want to train alone . . . rokuro kun " , she interrupted me and walked down the stairs into the training hall .

" what is with her " I whispered as I walked back to my room .

BENIO'S POV :

What is with him ... does he think I am that weak ? ...I can handle myself ... can I ? ... or is he just worried about me ? ...huuuh what am I thinking

I thought as I stretched my arms and then drew my sword and started my training .

( 2 hours later )

" pheww that was exausting .... " I said to myself as I took a sip of water from the bottle .

I heard Rokuro saying that he was going for a while , did he go to have the dinner alone ? ... Did he go with someone else ? ... He just left me alone ! Then again I was the one who was rude ... but ...

I was exhausted and partially angry on rokuro for leaving me alone , I went up to the hall and straight to my room . I took a nice bath and changed into something comfortable .

"Benio I am back ! " , Rokuro called to which didn't answer .

I was still a bit mad at him for leaving me alone not to forget hungry too . After almost half an hour my stomach gave up on me and made me go down .

" Hey , took you long enough " Rokuro said as he was waiting for me near the dining table .

There were 2 plates on the table , a few takeout boxes and a candle light in the middle of the table and Rokuro ... he welcomed me wuth his typical warm smile ... there was something about that smile that made me forget about everything ... everything but his smile .

That is where I am leaving this chapter guys , not really a cliffhanger but something that will make u wait for the next chapter 😉.

Help me out by telling me if u liked it or not , I'll be posting these chapters around once every 2 days ( or die trying 😂)

till then ,
stay tuned and stay awzm !
👊