Chapter 1

NOTE: Camila is a wealthy thirty-year-old businesswoman. She visits the new nightclub 'The Black Moon' of her best friend Bart. He introduces her to the beautiful younger Pearl(Lauren). She felt the connection between them, but how will this end...?

>This story has nothing to do with the fic: The stripper.<

This is a completed story with a total of three long chapters. Let me know what you think of this chapter. Enjoy!

****************

Camila Cabello stood at the threshold of the club, The Black Moon club, to be exact. She found the humor in the irony, considering it was Halloween night, a childish holiday she hadn't observed in far too many years. Bart had good taste, she had to admit. The Black Moon was an upscale club in the heart of downtown Denver. It was a swanky place, lots of wood and leather, and cigar smoke.

Camila's leather trench was taken for her at the door, and she was given a leather mask to wear, which looked more like something Zorro would wear than one of the top investment brokers in the city. She slid the mask into place, willing to go along with the charade. Anything for a client. Bart Kaplan had been one of Camila's best more than eight hundred thousand the year before, all on his own.

Men in various types of suits sat around the plush establishment- tuxedos, business attire, or slacks, a button-up shirt and suit jacket over it. Camila wore her customary black slacks, tailored to fit her long legs perfectly, as well as a dark gray silk blouse, again, cut to fit her body like a lover's caress. Intense chocolate eyes looked around the busy club, looking for her friend. She heard the soft music filtering through the air, along with murmurings of male voices, peppered by the women who wandered from table to table, most dressed in evening gowns.

Bart spotted the statuesque brunette, raising his hand to wave her over to his table. He saw her making her way through the crowd, most heads turning to take in her confident stride, her amazing body, and striking chocolate eyes. Even wearing the mask, Camila was breathtaking.

"Good evening!" he exclaimed, standing to hold out Camila's seat for her, which she quickly took with a polite smile. Resuming his own seat, Bart smiled at the woman he'd been doing business with for more than five years. She'd made him even more wealthy, and he'd added to her personal wealth, not that she needed it, her family's money behind her big house and big cars in the richest neighborhoods in Littleton, complete with live-in staff. "And, what do you think of my little playground?" he asked, indicating the club around them.

"It's very nice, though Bart, I must admit," Camila said, leaning forward and speaking softly, "I never took you for a man to buy his fun."

Bart chuckled. "Camila, I can buy a two-bit whore on the Wadsworth, or I can buy a gem." To prove his point, he snagged a passing woman with an arm around her waist, tugging her onto his lap. The woman giggled, running a painted fingernail over his cheek. "How are you tonight, my sweet?" he asked the woman.

"I'm doing well, Bartholomew," she said, voice low and seductive. She lifted his mask playfully, placing a quick peck on his cheek, then sliding the mask back into place.

Camila watched this, feeling somewhat disgusted. But, as she watched, she began to take in the woman. Her long, dark hair was piled on top of her head, alluring wisps framing her face and dipping down to tickle the back of her neck. Her black halter top dress left her back bare, showing tanned, smooth skin. How does one have such a tan at the end of October? Camila rolled her eyes but continued her perusal. The dress was very fitted, showing off a beautiful body with curves in all the right places.

"Camila, I'd like you to meet my friend, Pearl." He patted the woman's bottom. "Pearl, my very good friend, and a good friend to know."

"Oh?" Pearl said, turning to look at Camila.