Home Sweet Home (Wynonna's POV)

I paced around the kitchen of the homestead then walked over to the couch and sat down. Dolls walked over to me and sat down next to me. I was still shaken from the whole cruise fiasco, but I was starting to get used to being home and safe. Well.. Somewhat safe. 

Waverly grabbed Nicole's hand and walked over to me and sat down.

"Wynonna are you okay?" Waverly asked as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Yeah, It's just, I wasn't used to killing so many demons at once. I am still a little shaken." 

"We can tell." Dolls said putting his arm around my slim body. Dolls leaned back into the couch and pulled me with him. I leaned my head into his muscular body and held onto his waist tightly. I was still pretty confused about what I wanted in life, I still wanted to be able to travel the world instead of being stuck in Purgatory. I also wish I knew what I wanted in my love life. My whole mind was still in shock from the cruise where I almost died, and had sex with my ex. Now I'm back and I'm having mixed feelings with Dolls. I guess that wasn't the thing to worry about now, I had to focus on getting back into shape to start work again at the police station. 

Doc walked into the room and saw Dolls extremely close to me, he rolled his eyes and walked over to the recliner chair and sat down. 

"I see you two are getting a long just fine." He said as he took a drink of his beer. 

I pushed myself out of Doll's arms and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass from the closet. I poured some vodka into the glass and walked back into the room and sat on the other side of Nicole and Waverly. 

Jeremy who was sitting in the other room finally walked in with a computer in his hands. "Okay, So, I think all of the demon's that were in on the whole cruise from hell are dead. None of them are in Purgatory." 

I gave Jeremy a thumbs up and leaned back into the couch. I definitely wasn't ready to get back to work since I had just gotten home from Doll's boat about 5 hours ago. The sun started to set outside and everyone was still inside quietly watching a movie. I walked over to Doc and snuggled up in his arms, Nicole and Waverly were extremely close on the couch and Dolls continuously looked over at me. Jeremy on the other hand was so focused on the movie it was like he wasn't even in the room with us.

"Well I better head home." Dolls said standing up. 

"Are you sure?" I said also standing up.

Dolls nodded and wrapped me in a hug. "Goodnight Wynonna."

He walked outside and shut the door behind him, Jeremy stood up and turned to me also. "I should get going to.." Jeremy walked outside and off the homestead.

Nicole unraveled herself from Waverly's arms and stood up. "I guess that means it's time for me to go home also." 

Waverly grabbed Nicole's arm and pulled her back down on the couch. "Not yet baby."

I gagged which caused a glare from Waverly. 

"You two are the cheesiest couple I have ever seen." I said.

Waverly grabbed Nicole's hand and took her up the stairs and into her room. My eyes widened but I didn't dare to go up there. I walked over to Doc and climbed into the chair with him once again. 

"Are you staying the night?" I held onto his waist which made him smirk.

"Hmm." He said

I leaned down and kissed him then pulled back.

"I guess I am." He said.