New Plans (Waverly's POV)

Once we got back to the house I finally started to wake up and notice my surroundings. Nicole walked to my side of the car and helped me to my feet. She gripped onto my hands as we walked to make sure I didn't fall. I leaned my head on to her shoulder as we walked into the warm house. Nicole led me over to the couch and sat me down then wrapped her arms around my cold body.

Even though I was still in pain I loved being close to her and having her wrap me up in her arms. I moved my hair out of my face and then pulled Nicole closer so our lips could touch. She pressed her lips against mine and grabbed onto my waist. She started to pull back but I pulled her closer, I made sure we didn't break the kiss, I was happy to have her back in my arms and knowing that we are safe.

I finally pulled back from Nicole's lips and pulled her even closer to me so that her body was now pressed against me.

"Nicole, can we leave, I know I said this earlier but I mean it. I wanna go somewhere safe with you. Somewhere where nobody knows us, or is trying to kill us."

Nicole smiled. "Don't we need to stay here and help Wynonna kill off the demons?"

I shook my head "She has Dolls and Doc, we don't have to leave for good, just for a couple months, you know? Like a vacation, just the two of us."

"Well, Waves. If that's what you want I'll take off a month of work and I will take you wherever you want" Nicole said.

My eyes widened and joy filled my body. "Really? You would do that for me?"

Nicole nodded and pulled me even closer to her. Soon I pulled Nicole on top of me so now I was pressed against the bottom of the couch.

I moved closer to her so that we could kiss and Nicole held herself on top of me. She kissed me and moved her lips to my neck. I sat up and flipped her over so that she was now pressed against the couch.

I leaned down and kissed Nicole's neck and pulled back her skin slowly. I moved my lips back to hers and kissed her. I pulled back and bit my lip then smiled.

"Waverly. Are you sure?"

I nodded. "I think we're past the point I would be uncomfortable" I smiled and kissed Nicole again.

I ran my hands up her sides and pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it on the ground next to us, I wrapped my hands around her back and undid her bra. I pulled it off her arms and tossed it on top of her shirt. I leaned down and kissed her neck again then moved my lips to her chest, I kissed her then moved my head to her stomach and kissed her again.

I started to unbutton Nicole's pants and I could tell she was smiling. I moved my head back up to Nicole and her face was turning red, I kissed her gently and she started to smile again.

I finally removed the denim material off of Nicole's legs and tossed it to the ground. I held Nicole's waist tightly before I slowly removed her underwear from her body and tossed it to the ground. I moved my head back up to Nicole's for the last time and kissed her gently.

I knew that if we wanted to do this we had to hurry, I knew that Wynonna, Dolls, and Doc should be getting home shortly and I definitely didn't want them walking in to see this.

Nicole sat up and held my waists tightly before she grabbed my waist and pulled my shirt over my head. She kissed my neck and then removed my bra off of my body and tossed it to the ground. She kissed my neck and I pressed her back against the couch. I stood up and Nicole raised her eyebrow.

"Waves.. Waves, What are you doing?" She said.

I shook my head. "Quiet."

I walked into the other room and grabbed a blanket. I walked back into the room and climbed back onto Nicole's lap. I covered myself with the blanket so just incase anyone walked in they wouldn't see us. I moved my head under the blanket and down towards Nicole's waist.

I kissed her side and then moved even lower, I pressed my tongue against the surface of her skin and started to move my tongue in circular motions. I could hear Nicole make quiet noses from outside of the blanket. After a while I could hardly breathe under the blankets and surfaced so I could take a breath. Nicole saw me and pulled my face towards hers and kissed me. I pulled back and smiled, Nicole then flipped me over so that I was pressed against the couch. She kissed me and held my hands. She started to unbutton my pants also and I started to turn red. Nicole finally got the rest of my clothing off before she inserted her fingers into my body. My body once again started to lift off the couch, I could feel my body shaking and soon Nicole moved out from under the blankets and I pulled her up closer to my face and kissed her again. Nicole leaned her head against my chest and pulled the blankets over us.

"I love you." Nicole said quietly.

"I love you too Nicole." I kissed her and then my eyes started to slowly close as I fell asleep with Nicole curled up on top of me.