The Heir's (Wynonna's POV)

"What if you two are both the Heir?" Nicole said.

"What do you mean by that?" I said. 

"Remember how when Willa came back, you were both able to use the gun?"

I nodded. 

"Well, Maybe it is something like that, but with a little twist. Waverly was able to shoot the gun in that pit, and it lit up blue. You didn't even put much thought into letting Waverly shoot the gun did you?" Nicole said.

"No.. Not really." I mumbled.

"What if, the gun is trying to tell us this demon is too strong for just one of you to kill it. And it needs both of you to kill it. What if it is telling you it's time for you two to work together.. What if it's time both heirs need to rise.." 

"Babe.. That's impossible." Waverly said.

"Waverly.. It might not be.." I said quietly. "The gun has always had a mind of it's own. Maybe this is a sign that if we work together we will both be able to shoot this demon, and actually kill it." 

Waverly brushed her hair out of her face and took the gun back. It lit up blue once again, she passed it to me and when I grabbed it the gun lit up orange.

"So how are we supposed to kill him, with one gun?" I said.

Nicole grabbed Waverly's hand and set it on top of mine that were still gripped onto the gun. 

Once both of our hands landed onto the metal the gun started to turn a bright white color. It was almost blinding when you saw the light. I let go of the gun immediately causing it to go back to the blue color. Waverly set it on the table and I could tell she was in shock. This has never happened before and I still wasn't sure how to process it. 

"Now this town is getting weird.." I said.

"So you are meaning to tell me, if we both hold onto the gun together, we have our powers combined? Which means we might be able to kill that demon with it?" Waverly said. 

Nicole shrugged. "That's what I think it's trying to tell us.." 

I glared back at the gun then back at Nicole. 

I grabbed my gun and shoved it back in my boot and stood up. 

"So your telling me, this gun made both of us the heir to kill this demon?"

Nicole nodded. 

"Okay.. Okay, well I am gonna go sit down and process this.. you guys make a plan on what to do, you're smart."

I rubbed my head and walked into the other room. I sat down on the couch and pulled out my phone and called Dolls. 

"Hello?" Dolls said.

"Hi, I need to meet you at the office right away." I said.

Dolls was confused at first but didn't hesitate, when I told him I needed to meet up with him it meant two things. Love talk, or demon talk. I walked back into the room where Waverly and Nicole were sitting and leaned against the wall. "I am heading to the station to talk to Dolls about this gun, care to come with?" 

Waverly stood up. "Sure why not, he might want proof." 

Waverly grabbed Nicole's hand and walked outside and climbed into the back of my truck. I climbed into the warm drivers seat and pulled out of the homestead driveway. I took off down the highway and once I arrived into the main part of Purgatory I headed straight for the police station. 

"Okay, out we go." I said. Once we arrived at the police station. Everyone jumped out of the car and walked towards the doors.  

"Do you think Dolls is here?" Waverly said. 

I nodded. "He has to be." 

I walked into the room and saw Dolls sitting on the table with a cup of coffee. He stood up when he saw me and he wrapped his arms around me

"Whats going on guys?" He said.

I took the gun out of my boot and set it on the table.

"Watch." I said. I picked up the gun and it shined orange.

He raised his eyebrow. "And?" 

I set the gun down and Waverly walked up to the gun and picked it up. It turned a bright blue color and Dolls eyes widened.

"That's not it." Nicole said.

I walked back over to Waverly and put my hand ontop of hers. The gun shined a bright white light, we set the gun down on the table and looked at Dolls.

"Oh.. Wow.." He said quietly. 

He picked up the gun and looked at it, it didn't change a color or do anything for him. "That's definitely strange."

"We think it means we are both the heir until we kill that demon, and whenever we shoot it together, the shot is more powerful than anything we have ever seen before."

"That's the only logical explanation for this.."  Dolls said.

We weren't for sure if that's what this meant, but did you really see anyone else coming up with a better plan on how to kill this monster? 

"Wow.." I said brushing my hair out of my head. "This down has definitely gotten weird after that cruise." 

"Guess so." Waverly said.

I grabbed the gun and put it back in my boot and sat down on the table. "Okay. So the last time we saw the demon it was by the woods next to the edge of the ghost river triangle. Maybe tomorrow we can head back there and try to kill it. If it doesn't work we have some more research to do.." I said.

"Alright guys, I'll see you tomorrow at 7am, get to the station." 

Dolls stood up and walked out of the room and closed the door after him.

That was probably the weirdest meeting I have ever had in this police station.