08. real life!

viii

viii. i need better friends!

   May smiled at her phone after sending the text 'WE SHALL BE MARRIED IN THE MORNING' to the groupchat. She was about to type something when her best friend, Taylor, interrupted her.

   The two where in May's house, in the the livings room. Taylor was sprawled out in the carpet on the floor, with an apple she got from the kitchen. While May was sitting cross-legged on the couch.

   "If you dare tell me you don't like Millie I'm gonna shit myself!" Taylor said as she took a bite of an apple.

   May looked at her best friend with a blank stare, and then replied. "I don't."

   Taylor got up from the floor and flopped onto couch while letting out a deep sigh. "I'm your best friend, why don't you just admit it. It's not like I'm gonna tell someone."

   May looked at Taylor strangely, "That you're not gonna tell anyone! Ha, please don't make me laugh."

   "So you like her?"

   "No."

   "Ugh!"

   Taylor stared up at the ceiling with defeat. You would of thought she had just won the lottery, then they told her she was the wrong person. She was trying to be a good friend. She knew that hiding your feelings from someone never works out, and if you wait to long, that persons going to leave, move on and forget about you.

   Seeing May with her phone out, Taylor took it away. "What the hell Taylor?!"

   "You called me here to binge watch The Flash and that exactly what were gonna do!"

   "Does it have to be now?"

   "Yes! Barry Allen be looking mighty fine!"

   After finishing the first season of The Flash, May and Taylor were tired. It was about 8:07pm, and Taylor had and audition the next day, but first she needed to ask and important question.

   "Hey May, when and where is your next concert?"

   "In like a month and in Atlanta. Why?"

   "Just asking." With that Taylor stood up from the couch, dusted of the popcorn she had on herself and started collecting her stuff.

   "Where are you going?" asked May, getting up as well and walking behind Taylor.

   "I have an audition tomorrow that I can't miss and I want to wake up early."

   "Well, who is coming to pick you up?" May asked as she walked to the front door with Taylor. "May, I literally live five minutes away."

   "Doesn't matter!"

   "Stop being worried! I'm walking!" Taylor said walking out of the house and walking to the side walk. "Text me when you get there, ok?" May told Taylor.

   "Ok."

   Before continuing down the side walk, Taylor saw that May had received a message. At first she had a smile that shined brighter than the sun, but then it faded.

   "Who is it?" Taylor yelled from the side walk.

   "Finn!" May replied with a disappointed face.

   "God," Taylor laughed."you are so into her! It's crazy!"

   May looked at her friends with a crazy look. "Into who?"

   "Don't play dumb May, you know what I mean!"

   "Oh you! Just st-shut up and go to your house!"

   "Bye!"

   May watched her brunette friends descend down the sidewalk. She laughed to herself quietly, then entered her house. "I should look for better friends."

authors note !
OMG sorry I haven't updated!
School has me sooo stressed I actually forget stuff. Don't forget to comment or vote!