11. real life!

xi

xi. you better start believing it!

   Stepping onto the carpet, both May and Taylor were greeted by camera flashes. Many people screamed their name, others made them look into their camera for a picture.

   "Hey, I'm gonna be over there." Taylor said pointing were a bunch of interviewers were, well, interviewing.

   "Ok."

   May watched as Taylor walked up to an interviewers, who started asking her questions. May kept standing on the carpet posing for pictures.

   Then awhile later someone started calling for her. "May! Over here!" "May, look over here!"

   As she kept looking at the cameras, she felt an arm interlock with her's -it was Taylor. "Taylor, what the hell!" May complained as Taylor dragged her to an interviewer.

   "We are going to get interviewed together, now don't look so confused, we about to answer some questions!" Taylor explained walking up to the interviewer.

   "Hello ladies!" the interviewer greeted. "How your night been?"

  "Great!" both girls said at the same time, which made them giggle.

   "Ok, so first questio-" the interviewer was saying but was cut off by two figures who approached the girls from behind. One of the figures out their hands on top of May's eyes, blocking her sight. The other figure did the same with Taylor.

   "Guess Who?" said one of the two figures.

   "I truly do not know."

   "Why are you covering my eyes?"

   Both girls turned around to see who had covered their eyes, and the two were surprised when they saw Gaten Matarrazzo and Noah Schapp.

   "No way!"

   "Oh my god!"

   May quickly hugged Noah -who was the one who was covering her eyes, while Taylor hugged Gaten, then the two exchanged.

  The interviewer left -god knows when- because he saw the reunion that was happening infront of hin, and he didn't want to interrupt.

   "Ok, so like seeing us here was nice and all," Taylor started saying as she fixed her dress. "but you could've ruined my makeup, just saying."

   May quickly slapped here friends arm. "Ow! Why'd you slapped?"

   "Ok girls, break it up, break it up!" Gaten shouted dramatically as he pushed May away from Taylor.

   "Yeah!" Noah exclaimed. "No fighting one the carpet!"

   "Wait, so we can fight when we're off the carpet?"

"What! No-"

   "Come on Taylor, let's get out of the carpet so I can beat your ass."

   "What a minute guys-"

   "I'll be right there May."

   "Guys-"

   "What don't we take a picture?" suggested Gaten, looking hopefully at the two girls inferno of him.

   "Sure!"

   "Ok!"

   The four posed infront of many, many cameras. Cracking up jokes and getting to know each other better.

   "I actually can't believe this is happening!" said Taylor as she looked at Noah and Gaten.

   "Well hun, you better start believing it!"

authors note !
ok but I'm sorry i haven't updated this story.
I've been having some personal issues. I hope you all understand. I love you all.