Large stature Rough frame Small Stature and Delicate Figure

I had always known, it never fazed me. His huge stature, Eliase was much much taller than me. To look him in the eyes I had to tilt my head up quite a bit. He was easily two or three feet taller than me. But I never noticed how it would make me feel not till lately. Suddenly he's become intimidating, he makes me nervous when he picks me up, or when I stand by his side. 

But now that we share a bed I struggle to get any sleep at all. His bed is quite large and laying in it i feel like a mouse on a dogs bed. I usually fall asleep before he comes to bed and he wakes up long after I do. But during the night when I wake up and I see his rough frame, it becomes difficult to breath and I get nervous. Eventually I fall asleep but it is quite difficult. 

I don't understand what's wrong with me, I've lived with him for how long now? But tonight... we're in bed at the same time. I'm wearing my long silk shirt, and my matching shorts. He's in his pijams which he somehow manages to make them look manly. But I turned my back to him yet I'm still nervous. He is awake and probably staring at me.

I've noticed that, he has no problem just staring openly at me. If it's while we're eating breakfast, or in the garden picking plants and herbs. I've gotten use to it and it doesn't bother me as much anymore. But tonight I can feel his eyes on me like they're heat lasers. Is it possible? That I'm nervous because my feelings have grown for him? 

I stare at the bed sheets, no way... it hasn't even been that long sense... I turn over and my eyes meet with his. My cheeks warmed up and I quickly closed them. A shiver runs down my spine feeling his eyes look me over. Suddenly his warm hand is on my shoulder.

"Chise... Is something the matter?" He asks me in his gentle monotone voice. My eyes pop open and I shake my head.

"N-no! I'm just.. I'm just a little cold." I lie. His red orbs widen a little then he lifts the blanket and pats the bed right in front of his body. 

"Here, I can help warm you." He says still holding the blanket. My blush increases and I mentally slap myself. Of course he would offer that. 

I force myself to scoot toward him a little. He drops the blanket and pulls me closer flush against him. My face his against his chest and I take in his scent unexpectedly. He smells like herbs, flowers, and... mist? Like a pleasant musky kind of smell.  Suddenly I'm flipped over and my face is no longer in his chest.

Staring into the dark room his arm wrapped around my waist and hugs me close to him. My entire face heats up worse than before and I squeeze my eyes closed. 

"Better?" He asks smoothly. I nod quickly as I feel his heat surround me. I wasn't cold before but suddenly as his warmth covers me I suddenly feel very tired. My breathing slowed down... in....... out..... in..........out. My eye lids slowly got heavier and heavier. I rest my head on his arm now to tired to be nervous like before. I'm so comfortable I drifted of to sleep in his arms. In the arms of the person that I love. The beast, the monster, the man.. that I know I love.

*Elias's vision*

I watched her slowly fall asleep next to me. Her small stature was nothing compared to my own. Her breathing slowed down continually till it rested on a gentle rythem. I felt my body relax, I'm not sure exactly why but I wanted to hug her. And now that she was in my arms it felt kind of... good? 

A few strands of her hair had fallen in her face, using a tiny amount of magic I moved them aside. She moved a little in my arms. Her arms rested in front of her chest her legs were crossed under the blankets and her back was against my chest. My body wanted to do something, I felt the want. My neck tingled a little, perhaps a smile? I didn't have skin above my neck really so I felt it but couldn't really smile. My eyes could move to make it seem as tho i'm smiling but it wasn't quite the same.

Suddenly an idea popped in my head. I used my magic to give me my human head. It still felt off, not like real skin or anything. But nevertheless i could smile now. I rested my now human head on my pillow and let my eyes rest on her delicate figure. A smile stayed placed on my face. Suddenly she mumbled in her sleep and pushed against my chest attempting to move closer to me. 

"Chise, you can't get any closer." I whispered. She continued to push against me and I gently hugged her tighter. She relaxed after flipping to face me again and i breathed quietly. She stopped moving and continued to sleep. I looked into her features and my heart beat quickened. 

Puzzled my hand rose to my chest. Indeed my heart was beating faster. Confused I looked back to her face. A memory of her smile ran through my head and my stomach felt funny. I think I need to go see a doctor.. I thought. My body is acting out of order. Perhaps it's the human face causing problems.

"Eli..se.." She whispered suddenly. My eyes flicked to her lips.

"Yes?" I asked. She moved her head up a little. 

"I.. sai...cou..she....." She stopped talking and my eyes kept staring at her lips. They were sutch a pretty shade of pink and they had a slight shine from the moonlight. Suddenly he moved forward and places his human lips on hers. 

His eyes widened at his actions. Just as he went to move away she started kissing him. His stomach tingling increased ten fold and when she stopped he pulled away greatly confused. His hand moved to his stomach grabbing his shirt's fabric. 

I immediately released my magic and my normal skull head returned.  My hand tightened around the fabric by my stomach. The tingling nearly hurt, but yet it felt nice. These human emotions... I grumbled... causing problems. 

After a few minutes the tingling went away and my hand returned to holding the delicate girl in front of me. She had a very very gentle smile on her face. He looked away at the pillow. He was gonna master that head transformation spell so it connected his nerves and be real skin. For some reason that felt nice.

He would need another lesson from Chise about humans and their emotions. He still doesn't understand his emotions very well. A little later he felt drowsiness take over him and he fell asleep holding Chise in his arms. 

Hello Readers!!!!! This turned out to be a one shot but I do have an idea for an actual story. I have no idea when I will write it as I am trying to catch back up in school. So I hope you'll be patient and come back and check once in a while. Thank you for reading!!!

Update: I've decided to connect this chapter with the rest! I hope you'll stay tuned and find out what happens next! ~bye~