Chapter 3

The Hangar of the Star Destroyer was cold, cold enough that Kassbryn was glad for the uniform she had put on minutes ago, sinking down lower, she crept her way through the hangar, slowly picking her way through the various ships trying to avoid the many stormtroopers running about. Peeking over the wing of another cargo ship she could see the docking platforms for the Tie-fighters, which lay on the clear other side of the massive hangar. She was never going to make it . Especially with an Imperial droid following her around. Most of them had been destroyed during the time of the Empire meaning the First Order didn't have any. Kass stopped, turning to look up at the massive droid behind her.

"K, we have to split up, I cant keep you hidden in a place like this."

K2 looked down at her, his head moving a just the right speed to show that he was shocked with what she was saying.

" You cant be serious?!"

" Its the only way K..." Her sentence was stopped short for what felt like the 3rd time in the last five minutes when the shouts of Stormtroopers signaled to them that they had been found. Kassbryn spun on her heels to see a wave of stormtroopers sprinting through the hangar towards them.

"Shit, Ok K, if I am correct there are maintenance tunnels running under the next docking platforms to the left, If you hurry you can hide there!"

"I'm not leaving you here to fight alone."

Kassbryn attempted to shove the droid towards the platforms but to no avail. 

"Please go K! I promise ill meet up with you, If you follow the tunnels they will take you to the next hangar on the ship. Ill find you there!"

The droid let out a sigh before turning away from Kassbryn.

"Do be careful Kassbryn, I've grown quite fond of you since you did after all save me all those years ago."

Kassbryn couldn't help but smile as the droid quickly turned the corner, disappearing from view. Gripping her lightsaber tightly, she spun around quickly to face the advancing troopers.

"Come and get me you sick bastards!" She screamed, her voice echoing off the large metal walls of the ship. And with that, the ex-Jedi dove deeper into the depths of the spacecraft, praying to the stars that they wouldn't find K2. 

As Kassbryn trekked into the heart of the destroyer, she could sense a movement in the force. But this time it was different. It wasn't the same feeling she had when she was back on Jakku. This was twisted and dark. It sent a wave of cold through her body, tightening her muscles and making her palms sweat. Her heartbeat quickened as she continued on. 

There was no light here, why would there be.

ducking behind a corner, Kassbryn sank to the ground taking a deep breath as she did so. This only brought back memories of the temple, of Luke, and of Ben slaughtering all those children. She didn't like this, not one bit. The one place she wanted to be right now was back on Yavin 4 with her best friend Poe. Poe. . . Kassbryns heart melted at just the thought of the curly haired boy.She hadn't seen him in so long, hell it had almost been 8 years since the last time they talked. They were only 18 when Kass had come back to yavin 4 for a short visit and even then they only talked for about an hour. 

Kassbryn sighed, shaking the man from her mind. Now was not the time to be thinking about the one of a kind Flyboy.

She could now hear more footsteps than before coming down the hallway she now crouched in, having no other choice the hot-headed ex Jedi launched herself forward, spinning to run the opposite direction, yet she collided emmeditaly with another figure. Stepping back, Kassbryn Tancor looked up into the hooded and masked face of Kylo Ren, who stood deathly still, light saber still gripped in his gloved hand.

". . . Ben?"

A/n: Hey Kiwis sorry for not posting for two weeks, I have been really busy with work but I do promise now to have a new chapter up each week! and i'm still sorry for the chapters being so short:(