Elena's Bad Night

Chapter 39

Once we arrived back at the apartment, we all walked in and didn't say a word for a while until I finally broke the icy silence.

"We'll just leave you two to talk," I said before walking out onto the balcony with Clay.

As we walked out onto it, I began to look at the amazing view, taking my mind of everything that the night had brought. After some time of doing this, Clay then said...

"So, you tried to face Olson while you're pregnant?" Clay asked.

"Yean well for Elena, I would do anything," I answered.

"So, have you told Nick?" Clay asked.

"You mean I told him that just after a few months of dating that I'm pregnant with not just one but two babies that happen to be one hundred per cent wolf and that every wolf around the world will be after them?" I asked.

"Wow you really know how to sugar code it," Clay said, laughing a little.

"No. No I haven't told him," I answered.

"You know you should really tell him," Clay said.

"I don't know Clay. I mean I've never even heard Nick mention the word kids and even if he had, Clay would you not freak out if you were told that you're going to be a father and you've only been with the girl for a few months?" I asked.

"Well it wouldn't be the easiest thing to hear but Nick loves you and I know that if I were in his position I would be there for you and the babies," Clay answered.

"Thanks Clay," I said.

"No problem," Clay said.

"I will tell Nick but I want to do it in person so when we go back to Stonehaven I'll tell him," I said.

"Well no matter what happens, the pack will be there for you," Clay said.

"Thanks," I said.

Just then, my phone started to ring and I immediately got it out and saw it was Nick.

"I got to take this," I said.

"I'll call Jeremy," Clay said.

"Okay," I said.

I then accepted the call and placed it against my ear.

"Hey," I said, walking along the balcony.

"Hey beautiful," Nick said.

"So, how are you?" I asked.

"Good, we found Joey Stillwell," Nick answered.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah," Nick answered.

"How is he?" I asked.

"He's doing okay, what about you? I heard that voicemail you sent me so is everything okay?" Nick asked.

"Oh yeah it's just- it's nothing," I lied.

"Really?, are you sure? I mean I heard you on the voicemail and it sounded rather important," Nick said.

"Yeah I just missed you," I said.

"Yeah well I miss you too," Nick said.

"Anyway I got to go, I've got some stuff to take care of here," I said.

"Okay well I'll speak to you soon," Nick said.

"Alright well I love you," I said.

"I love you too," Nick said.

"Bye," I said before hanging up.

I then walked back over to Clay and continued to enjoy the icy silence night.

All of a sudden, Clay and I listened in to Phillip and Elena argue until Phillip left the apartment. I then heard as she walked to her bedroom and closed the door before I stepped back into the apartment and walked over to her room before opening the door. As I walked in, I saw Elena lying on her bed crying before I walked over and began to comfort her before I laid with her and let her begin to cry on my shoulder while I stayed there all night to keep an eye on her. I had felt so sorry for her after everything that happened tonight and now this, tonight was meant to be her big night and after this, it was completely ruined. I wanted to help her by taking away the pain but I knew I couldn't, the only thing I could do was be there for her...