-

i don't know what to call this chapter.

im honestly just heartbroken.

paige was the one who got me into women's wrestling. hell, just wrestling in general. even before i started watching wrestling non-stop, she was the only name i knew.

she's helped me through a lot. i look up to her. she's helped me when i was constantly depressed. seeing her do what she does, loving it, and being herself.

i honestly just can't get all of my feelings down and sorted into actual paragraphs at this point. this woman did so much for me and she doesn't know it. her being herself helped me.

this woman has been through hell and back. 2017 wasn't her year, i'll be honest. but what did she do? she trained to get back into that ring. she continued to work hard, after all those pushbacks like the drugs, and the leaks, and her contemplating suicide. she worked hard to go back to her house. that ring is her house. she still gets shit from people because of what happened to her in the past. but she still works hard.

2018 was going to be her year. she could've won the royal rumble, and go on to become raw women's champion. she still would've gotten shit. but guess what? every great person gets shit. she still would've carried on with her life, continuing to be a role model.

i know as of now it's not confirmed. but if it does get confirmed later, #thankyoupaige

but if not, you bet she's going to come back stronger than ever and win the royal fucking rumble. you bet she's going to have her moment at wrestlemania. you bet this is going to be her year.

i just hope it isn't over for her yet.