Pub

You know yesterday I saw Ved in Macdonalds with girl”

Raj was quite exited like he was dating that girl.Dev looked at him and gave little look of disappointment.

“bhai,I don’t wanna get involved in it again”

Dev started to sip his beer.

“look there is hot girl on your 6’”Raj looked at his watch once.Dev was quite shock too see how he was following the trick solider use in their operation used here.He was impressed that someone is doing right with method.

Dev looked back.He saw Ravvi at pub.Ravvi was her schoolmate.She was looking gorgeous that day.In school he hesitated to talk to her because of her brother.They was quite scary so he never talk to her.

“You know good looking women are always single.You know why?”

Raj stopped suddenly.Now Dev asked enthusiastically “Why?”

“We fear about humiliation, we always fear about humiliation.What happened if she embarrassed me in front of everybody? What if she is not single and her boyfriend comes out and knock my teeths?”

Both started laughing. Dev took this advise from his new found love guru.

He left the counter and walk straight to her.Little bit of courage and strong alcohol was good enough mixture to provide required kick for that moment.

“Hey Ravvi”

Ravvi looked at him.She looked like an angel to her in black dress.

“Do I know you?” She answered with smile.

“It’s me Dev,I was in your school from 2010 batch.Your brother punched the shit out of  Kiran just because of talking to you”

“Oh..Dev,Nice way to put any image on another person’s mind”She started laughing