Rules

1. At least half of the trainees will be eliminated from the lineup for the final groups. We ask that if your character is eliminated, you will handle it with grace, and not throw a fit or make a scene.

2. Take smut to PM, if any is to occur.

3. Please respect the admins. We know what we are doing, and do not need to be told how to run our own roleplay.

4. Please do not control the background, or characters besides our own.

5. Remain in character at all times when roleplaying.

6. Please avoid dramatic sob stories. If your character has a sad past, then we ask that it is reasonable, and that it does not dominate the character's present. No one cares about how your OC had to witness his or her's family's painful death by rampaging rhinoceros. Overall, we ask that any problems your OC has realistically impact your character's thoughts and behavior. Again, no one wants to read fifteen lines of text about how badly your ankle hurts after the intensity of last night's eight-hour dance practice.

7. Responses should be of a reasonable length, preferably about three sentences or more.

8. Good grammar is a MUST, in your forms and in the roleplay.

9. No Mary-Sues.

10. While we are fine with LGBT+ characters, Korea does not have an open mind regarding them. If your character is LGBT+, then it is very likely that they are not open about their sexuality.

11. If we have not stated a role's ethnicity, please assume that they are Korean.

12. Have fun!