Trainee Roles

Male trainees:

The Korean American- Born in America to a Korean family. Returned to Korea to become an idol. EXTREMELY opinionated. He may have a Korean first name, but an English one would be preferred. Should misuse some words when speaking. Age should be between 18-20. A rapper.

The Runaway- TAKEN

The Chinese Canadian/Australian-RESERVED- Similar to the Korean American. Born in either Canada or Australia to a Chinese family. Considered fluent in Mandarin, but is still learning Korean. He should be either stereotypically Canadian or Australian depending on country of birth. Should have an English given name. Must be older than 17.

The Chinese-TAKEN- The only native Chinese among the male trainees. Is still learning Korean, so he is very quiet. Age should be between 16-18. A vocalist.

The Composer-RESERVED- The living definition of cinnamon roll. One of the younger trainees. Must not be older than 17 or younger than 15. Korean in ethnicity. Absolutely a vocalist.

The Troll-TAKEN- The trainees' resident prankster. Mischievous, noisy, and extroverted. Must be Korean. A future member of the dance line. Could be either a vocalist or a rapper. Younger than 20.

The Oldest- This member is what could be described as a "mom friend." He is always looking out for his bandmates, and wants the best for all of them. Additionally, he is quite skilled at cooking. Vocalist. Age should be between 20 and 21.

The Maknae-The youngest of the trainees, both male and female. Is a bit of a Casanova, and is crushing on several of the female trainees. Is an expert at the cute dongsaeng act. Should be about 14-15. A dancer and vocalist. Korean in ethnicity.

The Thai- Just like the food of their home country, he is extremely hot-tempered. He is proud of his Thai heritage, and wants to go by his given name. He has a stage name, as per the producers' demand. Must be between 17-19.

The Visual- The most easygoing trainee out of the boys. Easily makes friends, and is capable of defusing even the Thai's temper. His pretty face probably helps. Must be Korean, and about 16 or 17 years old.

Female trainees:

The Legacy- The daughter of a former k-pop star, she has grown up in the spotlight. She is extremely loud, dramatic, and extroverted. Absolutely loves attention, and flourishes onstage. A slight hypochondriac. A vocalist and dancer. Age should be between 16-19.

The Lyricist-RESERVED- The trainee with the greatest knack for writing lyrics. Is rather talkative, and has a tendency to spout philosophy at the most random moments. Should be between 15 and 17. A rapper.

The Sunshine- Think J-Hope, but female. Extremely bright, friendly, cheerful, and optimistic. A rapper. Must be older than 17.

The Intellectual- TAKEN

The Shy One- Shy, reserved, introverted- put it any way you'd like, but this chick does not like people. Age must be in the range of 16-18. A vocalist.

The Chinese- The polar opposite of her male countryman. Speaks fluent Korean, and is extremely loud and extroverted. A rapper. Age is between 16 and 18.

The Maknae-TAKEN-The youngest female trainee. Extremely sassy, and thinks that the male trainees and idols are all idiots. A rapper and dancer. Must be 15.

The Oldest- This trainee is assertive as well as arrogant. She believes she deserves a spot in this group, and covets the position of leader. A vocalist and dancer. Must be 20.

The Flirt- A very fashionable and attractive girl, she has made it her mission to flirt with every male present. Flirting is in her nature. It is NOT a front put on by her to mask her "inner agony." A vocalist. Age should be either 18 or 19.

The Japanese- This trainee loves to tease people and joke around. She also has a YouTube channel similar to Jin's EatJin. A rapper. Age should be 16 or 17.